In the ever-evolving world of digital advertising, video ads have become the undeniable king of captivating audiences.
Picture this: a breathtaking story told in mere seconds, captivating viewers from all walks of life.
As the video advertising segment skyrockets towards a staggering US$92.29 billion, it’s high time to explore the crème de la crème of video ad networks.
Brace yourselves for a journey that will redefine the art of storytelling and revolutionize how publishers reach their desired audience.
Welcome to the world of the best video ad networks, where the possibilities are infinite and the results, simply mesmerizing.
best video ad networks
The best video ad networks for publishers looking to reach a wider audience and connect through creative storytelling include Publift, Primis, Facebook Audience Network, AdPlayer.Pro, OpenX, Magnite, SelectMedia, Unruly, Verizon Media, Chocolate Platform, AdMedia, Teads, Fyber, and Undertone.
These networks offer different features and capabilities, such as personalized ad strategies, video discovery engine platforms, in-stream and outstream ad solutions, advanced targeting tools, and reliable customer support.
Publishers should consider factors like their own content inventory, target audience, and specific requirements when choosing the most suitable video ad network for their needs.
- Facebook Audience Network
- Verizon Media
- Chocolate Platform
These networks offer personalized ad strategies, video discovery engine platforms, in-stream and outstream ad solutions, advanced targeting tools, and reliable customer support.
Publishers should consider their own content inventory, target audience, and specific requirements when choosing a video ad network.
Check this out:
💡 Did You Know?
1. The first known video ad was aired in 1941, designed to increase attendance at movie theaters by offering free Coca-Cola for every ticket purchased.
2. Did you know that YouTube’s TrueView ad format, which allows users to skip ads after 5 seconds, was actually created as a response to viewer demand for shorter and skippable advertisements?
3. In the early 2000s, before video ad networks became popular, some brands used pop-up advertisements featuring video content. These ads became notorious for their intrusiveness and were criticized by users for interrupting their browsing experience.
4. One lesser-known video ad network called Virool offers a unique “Views Guarantee” service. This means that if a video ad doesn’t receive the guaranteed number of views, the advertiser gets reimbursed accordingly.
5. Have you ever wondered why video ads on platforms like Facebook and Instagram are often silent by default? Research has shown that silent video ads perform better because they communicate visually and capture viewers’ attention without relying on audio, making them more effective in capturing user engagement.
The Growing Market Of Video Ad Networks
Video ad networks have experienced a surge in popularity among publishers due to their effectiveness in reaching a larger audience and engaging through creative storytelling. The market for video advertising is expected to keep expanding, with ad spending estimated to surpass US$92.29 billion by 2021. This growth is driven by a projected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.94% from 2021 to 2025. Given these impressive growth projections, video ad networks have become indispensable for publishers aiming to maximize their advertising revenue.
- Video ad networks are gaining popularity among publishers.
- Video advertising market expected to exceed US$92.29 billion by 2021.
- Projected CAGR of 11.94% for video advertising between 2021-2025.
- Video ad networks are vital for maximizing advertising revenue.
Buzzfeed’s Success With Video Ad Revenue
In 2016, BuzzFeed revealed that more than half of their advertising revenue came from video advertisements. This trend has since persisted, with projections indicating that video ad revenue will constitute 75% of BuzzFeed’s advertising revenue in the near future. This success story exemplifies the immense potential of video ad networks to generate significant revenue for publishers. Consequently, prominent publishers such as The Washington Post, Forbes, and CBS have begun exploring alternative video advertising channels, leveraging top video ad networks to optimize their profits.
- Video ads accounted for over 50% of BuzzFeed’s advertising revenue in 2016.
- Projections suggest that video ad revenue will make up 75% of BuzzFeed’s advertising revenue in the future.
- Other major publishers, including The Washington Post, Forbes, and CBS, are also exploring video advertising avenues to maximize their profits.
Top Video Ad Networks Explored By Major Publishers
Major publishers are actively seeking out the best video ad networks to expand their reach and monetize their content. The following is a list of 14 video ad networks that have proven to be highly effective for publishers:
Publift: Publift helps publishers navigate programmatic advertising and offers personalized ad strategies. With an extensive network of over 350 publishers worldwide, Publift has provided an average 55% increase in revenue for its partners.
Primis: Primis is a video discovery engine platform that boosts revenue for publishers by recommending high-quality video content to users. It makes an astonishing 4.8 billion recommendations of 3.4 million content pieces across 30 verticals each month.
Facebook Audience Network: Facebook Audience Network allows publishers to join its in-stream video ads system and leverage their own original content. It is particularly suitable for mobile video ad inventory.
AdPlayer.Pro: AdPlayer.Pro is an outstream video ad solution that enables publishers to monetize editorial content, even without on-site video inventory. It offers in-app and in-page video ads, enhancing audience targeting and improving the user experience.
OpenX: OpenX supports both in-stream and outstream video ads and is available across major video ad servers, players, and integrations. With campaign optimization and custom targeting tools, OpenX is ideal for publishers with their own video content.
Magnite (formerly Rubicon Project & Telaria): Magnite serves over 65% of global comScore 300 publishers, making it a reliable source for advertisers. It provides a curated programmatic advertising marketplace, supports various ad formats, and offers real-time information for campaign monitoring. Publishers reportedly earn more revenue compared to other ad networks.
SelectMedia: SelectMedia is an international ad system that is highly suited for Asian publishers and brands. It offers various ad formats and reliable yield optimization tools, although it may not provide high CPMs for video ads or allow users to leverage first-party data.
Unruly: Unruly grants access to major DSPs, trading desks, and top brands. It follows industry standards for ad quality and offers various ad formats to ensure optimal engagement.
Verizon Media: Verizon Media stands out with its excellent customer support and safety tools. It allows publishers to run outstream video ads and provides a syndication service for non-video publishers.
Chocolate Platform: Chocolate Platform is a fast-growing video ad network that primarily serves mobile developers and publishers. It focuses on mobile apps and may not be as suitable for mobile sites.
AdMedia: AdMedia offers a unique platform that enables users to monetize third-party videos. Although it is gradually gaining popularity, it provides a different approach to video ad monetization.
Teads: Teads distributes video advertising to a staggering 1.9 billion people monthly through top publishers. It focuses on producing professionally-produced editorial content and utilizes contextual targeting, branding, and optimized creatives for mobile.
Fyber: Fyber offers video ads and various ad formats that are especially well-suited for premium brands. With its mobile-first video formats, real-time data, and A/B testing capabilities, Fyber empowers publishers to maximize their revenue potential.
Undertone: Undertone works with publishers who already possess an existing video library. Its emphasis lies on promoting full-screen takeover ads and providing limited ad and rich media customization options.
- Publift: Offers personalized ad strategies and an extensive network of over 350 publishers worldwide with an average 55% increase in revenue.
- Primis: Boosts revenue by recommending high-quality video content to users, making 4.8 billion recommendations across 30 verticals each month.
- Facebook Audience Network: Suitable for mobile video ad inventory, enabling publishers to leverage their own content.
- AdPlayer.Pro: Monetizes editorial content with in-app and in-page video ads, enhancing audience targeting and improving user experience.
- OpenX: Supports both in-stream and outstream video ads with campaign optimization and custom targeting tools.
- Magnite: Serves over 65% of global comScore 300 publishers, providing a curated programmatic advertising marketplace and real-time campaign information.
- SelectMedia: Suited for Asian publishers and brands, offering various ad formats and reliable yield optimization tools.
- Unruly: Grants access to major DSPs, trading desks, and top brands, following industry standards for ad quality.
- Verizon Media: Stands out with excellent customer support and safety tools, allowing publishers to run outstream video ads.
- Chocolate Platform: Primarily serves mobile developers and publishers with a focus on mobile apps.
- AdMedia: Offers a unique platform for monetizing third-party videos.
- Teads: Distributes video advertising to 1.9 billion people monthly, focusing on professionally-produced editorial content and mobile optimization.
- Fyber: Well-suited for premium brands with mobile-first video formats, real-time data, and A/B testing capabilities.
- Undertone: Works with publishers who already have an existing video library, emphasizing full-screen takeover ads with limited customization options.
Please note that the provided information is subject to change and it is advisable to research and select the most suitable video ad network based on specific requirements and objectives.
Connecting Advertisers And Publishers Through Video Ad Networks
Video ad networks play a crucial role as intermediaries, linking advertisers with publishers in the ad space market. These networks facilitate the exchange of video ad impressions on a large scale, empowering publishers to effectively monetize their content. At the same time, advertisers are able to connect with their target audience. By bridging the gap and facilitating efficient ad transactions, video ad networks foster mutually beneficial partnerships.
The Rise Of Video Content Consumption On The Internet
The consumption of video content on the internet has been steadily rising, and experts estimate that 85% of content consumed by 2021 will be in video format. This emphasizes the importance of video advertising for effectively reaching and engaging audiences. Publishers who recognize the significance of this growth are investing heavily in video ad networks to tap into the growing demand for video content.
- Emphasized important information using markdown bold.
- Reworded the sentences to improve clarity and flow.
Marketers’ Increased Investment In Video Advertising
Marketers have recognized the power of video advertising, with data revealing that 96% of them have already invested ad spend in video. This trend is expected to continue, with 61% of marketers planning to increase their video advertising budgets. The rising popularity of video ad networks, combined with marketers’ increasing investment, indicates a bright future for the video advertising industry.
In-Stream And Out-Stream Video Ad Options For Publishers
Video ad networks provide publishers with a range of options to incorporate video ads into their content.
One option is in-stream video ads, which allow publishers with existing video content to seamlessly integrate ads within their content. This integration improves the user experience as video ads are seamlessly interspersed with the publisher’s video content.
For publishers who do not have video content, out-stream video ads offer a solution. These video ad units can be placed similarly to image or text ads, enabling publishers without video content to effectively monetize their platforms.
The availability of different ad formats ensures that video ad networks can benefit all publishers, irrespective of their existing content.
- In-stream video ads allow seamless integration with existing video content
- Out-stream video ads enable publishers without video content to monetize effectively
“Video ad networks provide publishers with various options to incorporate video ads into their content.”
Choosing A Video Ad Network With Technological Support And Expertise
Selecting the right video ad network is crucial for publishers to maximize their revenue potential. When evaluating video ad networks, publishers should consider factors such as technological support and expertise in fighting against fraudsters. By partnering with a video ad network that offers robust technological support, publishers can ensure that their ads are protected against fraudulent activities, ultimately safeguarding their revenue and reputation.
Publift: A Revenue-Boosting Video Ad Network For Publishers
Publift is an exemplary video ad network that stands out with its ability to help publishers navigate programmatic advertising and offers personalized ad strategies. Partnering with over 350 publishers worldwide, Publift has proven to be a valuable asset, providing an average 55% increase in revenue for its partners.
With its focus on revenue optimization and personalized strategies, Publift empowers publishers to maximize their earnings through effective video ad monetization.
What is the biggest platform for video ads?
The biggest platform for video ads is YouTube. With over 2 billion monthly active users, YouTube has become the go-to platform for video content consumption and advertising. Its extensive reach, advanced targeting options, and various ad formats make it a favorite among marketers looking to engage with a wide audience. Additionally, YouTube’s partnership with Google allows for seamless integration with their advertising solutions, providing advertisers with robust targeting capabilities and comprehensive reporting. As a result, YouTube has solidified itself as the dominant platform for video ads.
What are video ad networks?
Video ad networks are innovative platforms that facilitate the purchasing of video advertising on websites and apps. These networks serve as a bridge between brands and agencies, offering them a seamless way to connect with their desired audience. By gathering inventory from numerous publishers and distributing ads across different devices, video ad networks allow advertisers to effectively reach their target market. With their ability to aggregate and deliver video ads, these networks provide a practical solution for brands looking to make a significant impact in the digital advertising landscape.
Which ad network pays the most?
While Google AdSense is undoubtedly a popular ad network, it is important to note that the ad network that pays the most can vary depending on factors such as website niche, traffic volume, and audience demographics. Several ad networks, including Media.net, Amazon Associates, and Criteo, are known for providing competitive payout rates and favorable revenue sharing models with publishers. Ultimately, the ad network that pays the most will vary from publisher to publisher, and it is recommended to experiment with different networks and optimize based on individual performance metrics to maximize earnings.
Which ad service is the best?
When it comes to choosing the best ad service, Google AdSense stands out as a top contender. With its extensive reach, targeting capabilities, and user-friendly interface, Google AdSense allows advertisers to effectively monetize their website traffic. Its sophisticated algorithms also ensure that ad placements are relevant and engaging for users, maximizing ad revenue for publishers. Additionally, Google AdSense offers a range of ad formats and customization options, allowing advertisers to tailor their campaigns to their specific needs and goals. Overall, Google AdSense is a reliable and highly effective ad service that continues to dominate the industry.
Another noteworthy ad service is Infolinks, known for its unique approach to advertising by incorporating contextual ads seamlessly into website content. Instead of traditional banner ads, Infolinks uses in-text and in-image ads, providing a less intrusive and more immersive ad experience for users. This innovative approach not only improves user engagement but also enhances the chances of ad relevancy and click-through rates. Infolinks also offers a user-friendly platform with advanced targeting options and real-time analytics, enabling advertisers to optimize their campaigns and achieve better results. With its distinctive advertising approach and powerful features, Infolinks is certainly a compelling choice for advertisers looking for something different.