In a world of constant advertisements bombarding our senses, there’s one timeless advertising tool that has stood the test of time: A-frame signs.
These versatile and weather-resistant signs are more than just eye-catching decorations; they are powerful tools that small businesses in low-density areas can rely on to increase foot traffic and revenue.
With their ability to attract attention and guide both pedestrian and roadside traffic, A-frame signs are like trusted allies for businesses seeking to make a big impact with just a little frame.
advertising a frames
A-frame signs are highly effective in advertising and promoting small businesses.
They work well in low density and low traffic areas, attracting both pedestrian and roadside traffic.
Businesses using A-frame signs experience an average increase in foot traffic of 8.3%.
Additionally, having just one additional on-premise sign can boost annual revenue by 4.75%.
A-frames are versatile and easy to use graphics that can be utilized in any weather condition, indoors or outdoors.
They complement a business’ permanent signage, guide drivers and pedestrians with wayfinding signs, and add character to the location.
A study conducted in Salt Lake City demonstrated the positive impact of A-frame signs on foot traffic.
Bluebird Candy Co.
saw the highest percentage increase in foot traffic.
Overall, employing A-frame signs is an effective strategy to inform passersby about a business, increase foot traffic, and ultimately boost revenue.
- A-frame signs are highly effective in advertising and promoting small businesses.
- A-frames work well in low density and low traffic areas, attracting pedestrian and roadside traffic.
- Businesses using A-frame signs experience an average increase in foot traffic of 8.3%.
- Just one additional on-premise sign can boost annual revenue by 4.75%.
- A-frames are versatile and can be used in any weather condition, indoors or outdoors.
- A study in Salt Lake City showed that A-frame signs have a positive impact on foot traffic, with Bluebird Candy Co. seeing the highest percentage increase.
Check this out:
💡 Did You Know?
1. Did you know that the concept of advertising frames, also known as advertising hoardings, can be traced back to ancient Rome? Romans used large wooden boards to display advertisements for various products and events.
2. One of the most famous advertising frames in history is the iconic Piccadilly Circus sign in London. Installed in 1908, it is currently one of the world’s largest and most recognizable electronic advertising displays.
3. While advertising frames are commonly associated with outdoor advertising, smaller versions known as “point of sale” frames are commonly found in supermarkets, showcasing promotions and discounts for specific products.
4. In 1867, the first illuminated advertising frame was introduced in New York City. This innovation allowed advertisements to be visible even at night, revolutionizing the industry and paving the way for future advancements in outdoor advertising.
5. A peculiar form of advertising frames is seen in Japan, known as “pachinko advertising frames.” These frames are placed on pachinko machines, a popular type of arcade game in Japan, and display advertisements or promotional images while players enjoy the game.
A-Frame Signs: Driving Foot Traffic And Increasing Revenue For Small Businesses
Small businesses are constantly searching for ways to increase foot traffic and boost revenue while keeping costs low. An effective and affordable method that has proven successful is the use of A-frame signs. These versatile advertising tools are specifically designed to capture the attention of passersby and provide valuable information about the business. Whether strategically placed on a sidewalk or near a roadside, A-frame signs have proven to be highly effective in driving foot traffic.
Effective In Low Density/Low Traffic Areas
One of the great strengths of A-frame signs is their effectiveness in low-density or low-traffic areas. In these locations, traditional outdoor advertising methods may not be as successful due to fewer people passing by. However, A-frame signs have the advantage of being easily visible to both pedestrians and motorists. Their eye-catching design and placement make them ideal for capturing the attention of individuals who may not have noticed the business otherwise.
Effective For Both Pedestrian And Roadside Traffic
Unlike other forms of advertising, A-frame signs are versatile in attracting both pedestrian and roadside traffic. The double-sided design enables messages to be displayed on both sides, ensuring visibility from any angle potential customers approach from. This feature is especially beneficial for businesses situated on busy streets or areas with frequent pedestrian and motorist interaction.
A-Frame Signs Increase Foot Traffic By At Least 8.3%
Studies have shown that the use of A-frame signs can result in a significant increase in foot traffic for small businesses. On average, businesses experience a boost in foot traffic of at least 8.3% after implementing A-frame signage. This is a substantial increase for businesses that may have struggled to attract customers in the past, and it can have a significant impact on their overall revenue.
- Implementation of A-frame signs leads to a minimum 8.3% increase in foot traffic.
- A-frame signs are particularly beneficial for small businesses.
- Boost in foot traffic can greatly improve overall revenue for struggling businesses.
“A-frame signs can be a game-changer for small businesses, helping attract more customers and increasing revenue.”
Average Increase In Foot Traffic After Using A-Frame Signs
Research conducted in Salt Lake City provides strong evidence that A-frame signs are a highly effective advertising tool.
* Businesses that utilized A-frame signs experienced a significant increase in foot traffic.
* Bluebird Candy Co. stands out as a prime example, witnessing the highest percentage increase in foot traffic after incorporating A-frame signage into their advertising strategy.
“A-frame signs have proven to be a game-changer for businesses, driving more customers through their doors.”
Additional On-Premise Sign Increases Revenue By 4.75%
Research has shown that A-frame signs can have a direct impact on a small business’s revenue. In fact, having one additional on-premise sign can increase annual revenue by 4.75%. This statistic demonstrates the value that A-frame signs offer to small businesses. Not only do they attract more customers, but they also boost the bottom line. A-frame signs are a valuable investment for small businesses looking to increase foot traffic and improve their financial performance.
- A-frame signs increase annual revenue by 4.75%
- Valuable investment for small businesses
- Attracts more customers and boosts the bottom line
“A-frame signs can have a direct impact on a small business’s revenue.”
Versatile And Easy To Use Graphics For Advertising Or Branding
A-frame signs are the go-to choice for small businesses looking for a versatile and user-friendly advertising and branding tool. The design of these signs makes it easy to incorporate different graphics, including posters, printed messages, and even chalkboards. This flexibility allows businesses to personalize their A-frame signs and effectively convey their distinctive message to potential customers.
Can Attract Attention Indoors And Outdoors In Any Weather Condition
One of the major advantages of A-frame signs is their resilience in any weather condition. These signs are constructed with durable wood and aluminum, making them capable of withstanding rain, wind, and snow. As a result, businesses can consistently attract attention both indoors and outdoors, regardless of the weather conditions.
Complement Permanent Signage And Add Character To The Location
A-frame signs are versatile tools that not only serve as effective advertisements but also seamlessly complement a business’s permanent signage. Incorporating an A-frame sign into a business’s overall signage strategy can have several benefits:
Enhancing Branding: By using an A-frame sign, businesses can reinforce their branding and create a cohesive visual identity. The sign acts as an extension of the business’s established image, helping to improve brand recognition and recall.
Adding Character: The unique design of A-frame signs adds a touch of charm and personality to a business’s location. This distinctive feature can make the business more memorable for potential customers, standing out among competitors.
In conclusion, A-frame signs not only grab attention as effective advertisements but also contribute to the overall visual appeal and branding of a business. By adding character and enhancing a cohesive identity, these signs play a valuable role in attracting and engaging customers.
- A-frame signs serve as effective advertisements
- Complement permanent signage
- Enhance branding
- Add character and charm
- Make the business more memorable
Guide Drivers And Pedestrians With Wayfinding Signage
A-frame signs not only attract attention but also guide drivers and pedestrians. By displaying wayfinding signage, businesses can help locals and visitors find their establishment easily. This improves the customer experience and increases the likelihood of foot traffic and potential sales.
In conclusion, A-frame signs are highly effective in driving foot traffic and increasing revenue for small businesses. Their versatility, weather resistance, and eye-catching design make them an ideal advertising tool for both low-density areas and high-traffic locations. Investing in A-frame signs allows small businesses to inform passersby, enhance their branding, and maximize their brand exposure. So why wait? Consider incorporating A-frame signs into your advertising strategy today to witness the positive impact on your business.
- A-frame signs attract attention and guide people.
- Wayfinding signage helps locals and visitors find the establishment easily.
- A-frame signs improve the customer experience.
- A-frame signs increase the likelihood of foot traffic and potential sales.
- They are versatile, resistant to weather, and have an eye-catching design.
- A-frame signs are ideal for low-density areas and high-traffic locations.
- Investing in A-frame signs enhances branding and maximizes brand exposure.
What is an A-frame in advertising?
An A-frame in advertising refers to a versatile and effective type of sign that is also commonly known as a Sandwich Board. These signs are designed with double-sided poster display holders and are crafted by hinging two boards together at the top. A-frames are highly popular due to their mobility and ability to grab attention from both directions, making them an ideal choice for businesses looking to attract foot traffic or highlight promotions in high-traffic areas. The portable nature of A-frames allows for easy placement and repositioning, making them a flexible marketing tool to enhance brand visibility and convey important messages to passersby.
What is an A-frame sign?
An A-frame sign, also referred to as a sidewalk or “sandwich” board, is a portable outdoor signage solution that forms a two-sided A shape resembling an easel. These signs are immensely popular among small businesses due to their ability to attract foot traffic and their convenient collapsible design. Additionally, A-frame signs are incredibly user-friendly and allow for effortless updates with new messaging and promotional content, making them a versatile marketing tool for businesses of all sizes.
What size is an A-frame sign?
A-frame signs come in different sizes depending on the type. Metal A-frame signs typically have dimensions of 27.75″ x 31.5″ with a graphic size of 24″ x 18″. Plastic sandwich board A-frame signs, on the other hand, are slightly larger, measuring 24.375″ x 37.25″ with a graphic size of 22″ x 28″.
What are a-frames used for?
A-frames are versatile structures commonly used in various applications. These structures can be used independently or as part of larger systems, providing stability and support. A-frames are often used as shears, where their triangular shape helps distribute forces evenly. Additionally, they can be arranged in a row along a longitudinal beam to enhance stability, such as in a saw horse. In more intricate constructions, crossmembers may connect the A-frames at different angles, forming a truss, which further reinforces the structure’s strength and integrity. Overall, A-frames are valuable components used in a wide range of settings due to their adaptability and ability to enhance stability.