Which Social Media Is Most Suitable for Your Business
With so many social media platforms available today, which one should you use? This question is probably on the minds of many business owners, especially small businesses. If speaking is ideal, of course, you need to use all of them. However, as a small business, you may not have enough time and money to do it.
With limited resources, which platform will you choose?
If you thought Facebook and YouTube were due to their popularity, think again. Just because social media is popular doesn’t mean it can match your business.
To help you decide on the most suitable social media platform, here is some data from some of the social media in the world as quoted from Quicksprout:
- Publication: 53% of businesses in the information and communications sector report that Twitter is used as a blog and microblog publishing platform.
- Business-to-Business (B2B): 85% of B2B marketers use Twitter, and 50% of them see Twitter as an effective social media channel.
LinkedIn has more B2B–compatible characteristics, in fact:
- 65% of B2B companies find customers through LinkedIn.
- 40% of B2B consumers say that LinkedIn is needed when doing research when it comes to buying technology or services.
- 91% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn.
Facebook is more synonymous with platforms that rely on visuals:
- Visuals: 93% of the most interesting posts on Facebook are photos.
- Business-to-Customer (B2C) and Software: As many as 42% of Facebook users like a Facebook page to get a discount or coupon. Besides, 35% of Facebook users like a page to enter a contest.
- B2C Brand: As many as 53% of active Facebook users follow a business account. Besides, 77% of marketers have successfully acquired customers via Facebook.
- App: 399 million Facebook users only use Facebook on mobile every month.
- Visual: 52% of customers say that watching product videos makes them more confident about buying online.
- Ecommerce: 57% of customers say product videos make them more comfortable making a purchase, and less likely to return the product. Besides, 64% of visitors who watched a video for more than two minutes were more likely to purchase other types of visitors.
- Fashion: As many as 92% of Pins are made by women. Female users reach 69% on Pinterest.
- Images that contained a face were 23% more likely to get depressed.
- Ecommerce: 70% of Pinterest users use the platform for shopping inspiration. On average, they spent $ 140- $ 180 per transaction.
- As many as 81% of users in America trust information and advice from Pinterest.
- The average Pinterest user follows about 9 business accounts.
- Food: As many as 57% of users discuss food on Pinterest. Garlic Cheesy Bread is the pin that gets the most repins.
The social media platform you choose should pay attention to who your audience and target market is, whether B2B or B2C. B2B is more suitable for using LinkedIn, while B2C is more suitable for using Facebook or Twitter.
Thus the discussion about the most suitable social media platforms for your business. For your business to grow, don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your products, so that later you can increase visitors on your online business portal. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. helps you target your desired marketing target and gives you many options to market your product.