What is Pay Per Click and the reasons why you need to use it
Pay-Per-Click (PPC), also known as Cost-Per-Click (CPC), is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites. The advertiser must pay the ad publisher (usually a search engine, website owner, or social media platform) when someone clicks the ad. In other words, PPC is a way to buy traffic to your website.
Types of PPC that are Often encountered
- Search Advertising: This is the most well-known type of PPC. This type of ad usually appears on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) such as on Google or Bing. This ad is marked with a small “Ad” logo, and is displayed at the very top of the SERP.
- Social Advertising: Almost the same as search advertising, except that this ad is displayed on social media platforms. As an advertiser, you will only pay if someone clicks on the ad.
- Remarketing: This is a type of advertisement that is shown only to those who have previously visited your website. This strategy is considered quite effective because it targets people who are already interested in your website.
- Display Advertising: This allows you to display ads across Google partner websites. You can also set who can see the ad. That way, your ad will be more relevant and to the point.
- Google Shopping: This type of ad allows you to display an image of the product along with its price, and will direct that audience to an e-commerce website. This method also allows for greater conversion, because consumers have seen the photo, name, and price of the product.
Why Do You Need PPC?
1. Targeting More Relevant Consumers
PPC advertising allows you to be able to target a more relevant audience. In other words, your ad will only be seen by those who meet your criteria. There are many aspects that you can customize, from demographics, interests, search queries, and much more.
2. More Controlled Budget
Posting ads is synonymous with large costs, but not PPC advertising, because you can adjust your budget according to your financial ability. With PPC, you can set a daily to monthly advertising budget. After you get positive advertising results, you may need to consider increasing your budget, because the bigger your budget, the more often your ad will appear.
3. Greater ROI
One of the reasons PPC is such a popular advertising method is that you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. So even if your ad is shown, you don’t have to pay if the person who sees the ad doesn’t click on the ad. This is why you will have a higher potential ROI, as only interested people will click on the ad.
4. Provide a Positive Impact for SEO
PPC can help the SEO of your website if used simultaneously. SEO takes a long time to make your website appear on the first page of the SERP. While PPC can provide instant results, as long as you are willing to pay, your website will always appear at the top of the SERP.
You can also use PPC as a research tool to determine which keywords have the most role in bringing visitors to the website. You can later use these keywords in your SEO strategy to get even more organic traffic.
That is the discussion about what Pay Per Click is and the reasons why you need to use it. For your business to grow, don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your products, so that later you can increase visitors on your online business portal. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. helps you target your desired marketing target and provides you with multiple options for marketing your product.