The problem started when I noticed the site visitors that I was sending never matched the stats that they were appearing of their dashboard. Sometimes it took me off and frequently I puzzled how can that be. I sent quite a lot of site visitors on daily basis and still there has been no increase in the predicted revenue for the day. Like if I send 6K for the day, the earnings can be $10 and if I send 10K, the earnings would still be the same.
The stats were always on and stale to my shock. But I gave a benefit of doubt, that’s how some ad networks work. This has to be also noted that their fill rate is not 100% even though they claim it to be.