Understanding Digital Marketing, Types, and Benefits for Business
Understanding Digital Marketing
Definition of Digital Marketing is an effort to market products and services through online media or the internet. Compared to traditional or conventional marketing methods, this digital method is in great demand because the return of investment (ROI) is quite high. At a low cost, this type of marketing provides satisfactory results.
Similar to traditional marketing methods – such as via TV, radio, billboards, telephones, advertisements in magazines or newspapers, and printing materials such as posters and brochures-digital marketing also aim to increase visibility, exposure levels, and ease of customer access and customer prospects to business You.
However, it is different from its predecessor, Digital Marketing offers the convenience and flexibility of interactions between customers or prospective customers and your business.
Type of digital marketing
After knowing further understanding Digital Marketing, the next is to know the type of digital marketing that is commonly applied. Examples are as below:
The existence of an online site can prove the existence of your business. Not only that, prospective customers tend to assess the validity and feasibility of a business from the quality of the site they have. The first customer’s impression is obtained from the exploration of your site.
In addition, online sites can also be used as a Team Sales tool to convince prospective customers related to the products and services provided by your business.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an effort to increase the likelihood so that the link to your business site appears on the first page of Google search results, for example. Not only on the first page, SEO specialists even target that the site will be first or top. With that, the possibility of the site is opened and read by prospective customers becomes higher.
SEO is done organically, by inserting relevant keywords in certain articles on your site.
The Pay-Per-Click (PPC) method, or pay per click, ensure your site excels among other sites with the same search keyword. Google Ads is one example of this service provider.
However, social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin are currently providing PPC as a marketing facilities that can be considered.
The free creation of accounts causes social media like Facebook and Instagram to be the most popular media. Ease of manufacture and publication of material, supported by a base of followers in large quantities, boosted the effectiveness of marketing through the media.
What must be prepared periodically is interesting material to improve the interaction of followers on the business, product, and service you offer.
Informative, interesting and quality videos can be an effective media to deliver or convince prospective customers to your business quality, products and services. Videos can be aired through sites, social media, and online video platforms such as Youtube.
Metadata with relevant keywords can also be attached to online videos as one of SEO strategies.
Affiliate / Online Advertising
Affiliate marketing utilizes the popularity of partners to improve your business marketing, products and services. Installation of ads, articles, or videos on sites, blogs and social media that are trusted and have many followers is an effective method for increasing exposure to your business.
Affiliate partners usually get paid for each customer reference provided.
E-mail Marketing / SMS / WhatsApp
Although often applied, broadcasting e-mail, SMS, or WhatsApp is often rated intrusive by the recipient of the material. If it is very disturbing, the recipient can even block the sender or automate the transfer of sending to spam or trash. Therefore, the main task of this method this method is to ensure that the material sent is considered useful by the recipient.
One way to reduce intrusion is to provide subscription options, for free and paid, to the target of the recipient of the material.
Benefits of Digital Marketing
Whatever the digital marketing option is applied, businesses need to consider various aspects such as the marketing personnel needed, the quality of the material content, and the potential of ROI to be obtained based on the available budget. Here are the benefits of using digital marketing in your business.
- Global reach – Website allows you to find new markets and trade globally only with small investments.
- Lower costs – well-planned and well-planned digital campaigns can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
- Results that can be tracked and measured – Measuring your digital marketing with web analysis and other online metric tools make it easy to determine how effective your campaign is. You can get detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your ad.
- Personalization – If your customer’s database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers. The more they buy from you, the more you can fix customer profiles and market it effectively.
- Openness – by being involved with social media and manifest it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation to be easily involved.
- Your famous business – Digital Marketing allows you to create attractive campaigns using content marketing tactics. This content (images, videos, articles) can obtain social currency – forwarded from users to users and becomes viral.
- Enhanced conversion rates – if you have a website, then your customers are just a few clicks from the purchase. Unlike other media that require people to get up and make phone calls, or go to shops, digital marketing can be smooth and direct.
After learning understanding, type, and the benefits of digital marketing, now it’s time for you to change business marketing methods that can reach and involve your target market. Digital Marketing is the best way to reach your customers where they are at times when they are most likely to look for brands like yours.
In order for Your business is growing and increase the number of customers you don’t forget to advertise through the service Froggy Ads, You can start to advertise Your products, so that later You can increase the visitors on the portal of Your online business. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help You control all campaign Your product.
These are our different traffic types you can buy:
- Push Ads – 11 billion impressions daily (Minimum CPC $0.003)
- Native Ads – 2 billion impressions daily (Minimum CPM $0.10)
- Display Ads – 5 billion impressions daily (Minimum CPM $0.10)
- Pop Traffic – 750 million impressions daily (Minimum CPV $0.0001)
We use Adscore to exclude bots and low-quality traffic.
Our advertisers getting an average of 74.000 conversions every day from our traffic.
Why Choose Froggy Ads?
Live support 24/7, Dedicated ads experts help to launch, run, and optimize ads according to your KPI, Transparent ad platform, Track your ads’ performance in real-time and scale-up, Very low minimum deposit, Proprietary technology, Enable only high-performing parameters of your ad campaigns automatically, Set up to 16 unique targeting options for the highest ROI.
As you know, is FroggyAds.com a self-serve (DSP) ad network that provides high-quality, high-performing, and brand-safe worldwide traffic for your campaigns. Right now, we have more than 50.000+ active campaigns from 15.000 active advertisers.