SEO Marketing to Increase Sales Conversions
Conversion or conversion rate is a term in digital marketing which means the achievement of a goal from a marketing campaign. If on a website, the intended conversion is when website visitors not only visit but also take actions that are your business goals, namely purchases. The form of action for each visitor is very different and varies on each website.
Starting from making transactions or buying a product, registering for membership, subscribing to newsletters, downloading software, and so on. Then the question is, how do you increase sales conversions using an SEO marketing strategy? Find the answer below.
Know the term SEO
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a strategy or series of systematic techniques to place a website or blog on the main SERP page (Search Engine Result Page) and potentially according to the specified keywords. Doing SEO does require skill and persistence, and requires analytical, competitive, and strategic skills.
The main purpose of doing SEO is to increase visitor traffic or visits with targeted keywords. One of the main indicators of the success of doing SEO marketing is the higher position of a website or blog with certain keywords in search engines. The higher the position of a website or blog with certain keywords on search engines, the higher the visitors or visitors who visit the website or blog.
Types of SEO keywords to increase sales conversions
Many types of keywords can be used to increase sales conversions, including:
- Branded Terms, is a keyword in which there is a certain brand. Users usually perform internet searches using certain brand names in keywords.
- Product Terms is a keyword which states the name of the product. Usually, this kind of use of keywords is accompanied by a certain brand name.
- Competitor Terms is a keyword that aims to compare one brand with another. In general, this type of keyword is used by internet users who want to buy a certain product but want to compare the advantages and disadvantages of that product with other brands.
- Substitute Product Terms is one of the keywords that is often used to find other product information as a substitute. The use of keywords like this is usually to find alternative products whose quality does not differ much.
- Complementary Product Terms, are keywords that mention the product but are indirectly related to the product you are selling. For example, you sell furniture products, one of which is a computer desk. When an internet user is looking for information on computer equipment, your computer desk sales conversions are likely pretty good.
- Audience Terms is a keyword that includes a lot of terms that people might search for on the internet. That is why these types of keywords are quite difficult and require more effort to make a profit. However, this can be anticipated by developing many keywords that match the product being sold. That way, visitors from this type of keyword category can be converted into buyers.
Techniques for Running SEO Marketing
The following are 3 advanced SEO marketing techniques that you can apply directly to increase the number of visitors, traffic, and conversion rates from your website.
1.Audit the Website Framework
Your website framework audit should focus on getting high traffic and conversions. In general, an audit is a systematic examination covering concepts, results, or through a financial perspective which is used as a reference for intelligent decision making.
In the world of SEO marketing, auditing is a technique for tracking the growth of your business that can attract and retain customers or customers. So, you are required to be able to examine the overall performance of your website. Then, set and implement new goals based on your analysis. That way, your business profits will increase.
2. Data Research via End-User Value
Your goal is to double your website traffic among competitor websites. You have to determine what content is suitable for your target audience. The point is, you must first know the data that is relevant to the interests of your potential customers. To create content, a very important thing that needs to be done beforehand is to do a keyword survey. Maybe you already know a tool that can help you do a keyword survey, namely Google Adwords.
3. Creating and Optimizing Landing Pages
A landing page that is well designed will be able to increase your leads and sales conversions. If you create a landing page for business needs, that means the opportunity to get large traffic will also open up. But unfortunately, not many business people fully understand the importance of landing pages.
Through a landing page, you will start a closer relationship with potential customers. For that, you need to create a landing page with a quality design containing popular topics. If you already have a landing page, then try to pay attention to whether your landing page has good enough SEO marketing?
By optimizing for SEO marketing, you will easily get top rankings on Google search engines. So, you will be able to increase business profits more easily. For your business to grow, don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your products so that later you can increase visitors on your online business portal. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. helps you target your desired marketing target and provides you with multiple options for marketing your product.