Revcontent is a Sarasota, Fla.-centered company that was launched by in 2013 and has workplaces in across Florida, California, New York, and the British isles. Revcontent’s aim is to generate the potential for models to join with customers on a individual stage, and to present the finest feasible working experience for consumers, media companies, and models alike.
Below are some of the most important attributes that attract makes like The New York Moments, Newsweek, The Atlantic, Forbes, eBay, and extra.
- Viewers retargeting – retargeting is one of the most successful advertising resources, and Revcontent has built a retargeting pixel that advertisers can area across diverse internet pages to retarget engaged end users.
- Widgets are easy to combine and modify as necessary.
- Innovative publisher safety equipment, making it possible for pubs to management just what content material goes on their site.
- True-time reporting – each advertisers and publishers have 24/7 access to authentic-time data. No delays.
- Robust purchaser guidance method
Targeting Solutions for Advertisers
- Brand Focusing on – purchase directly onto web pages like Forbes, Patch.com, The Atlantic, Reuters, and a lot more
- Curiosity Focusing on – goal above 3,000 interests – far more granular than Fb
- Language Focusing on – focus on browser
- Viewers retargeting
- Automatic resourceful split screening
- Efficiency monitoring with customized pixels
Revcontent Advert Types
- Cellular Native Advertisements
- In feed Ads
- Suggestion Widget Adverts
- Tailor made Indigenous Ads
Revcontent vs Taboola and Outbrain
Revcontent is a newer community, coming in about 7 several years immediately after Taboola and Outbrain. Taboola and Outbrain are even bigger, but Revcontent promises it reaches 92% of US homes, in accordance to Quantcast. Revcontent is swiftly developing and bringing on new huge names regularly.