A one-second delay in the page loading speed can increase your site’s bounce rate to up to 90%. So, is it any surprise that online publishers’ biggest challenge is choosing the right monetization solutions. You test, fail, and then start over.
But once you identify one or more ideal monetization options, you need to start testing them in parallel. And finally, after ‘Failed test 1’, ‘Failed test 2’, ‘Failed test n’ you get the right combination. Time to start monetizing.
But as soon as you do, you need to start the optimization process. So, instead of focusing on going viral, getting more users, returning, or maintaining them, you go over many repetitive tasks.
Yet, there’s a solution to get rid of all these steps and focus on the real important matters. All by using one single tag to run four formats at once – the MultiTag.
What is MultiTag and how does it work?
MultiTag is a universal piece of code based on an intelligent AI algorithm, that you can place on your website to monetize four ad formats, using just one single tag. It includes: Classic Push Notifications, In-Page Push Banners, Interstitial Ads, and OnClick Popunders. All optimized to perform at their highest level.
In fact, this monetization method doubles as an auto-optimization tool. As the MultiTag automatically picks the ad format that best fits your website and can potentially bring you the largest profit. And at the same time it can help you get the best CPM rates, and ad engagement.
For this reason you can skip the test and manual optimization processes when using MultiTag. While all the formats included in it will perfectly work together.
And that’s not it. The technology behind MultiTag ensures this monetization method doesn’t affect your UX. Nor will it bombard users with too many ads all at once. Instead, it perfectly combines various formats that perform best together and for your website, while featuring only verified and clean ads.
This way, the AI technology behind the MultiTag works to bring you the best possible results. For both, your users and business.
How to earn more with the 4 in 1 MultiTag?
Although this monetization solution covers the testing and optimization for all the formats included, there are still some strategies that you can follow. Just to make sure you get the best result, and that your CPM is as high as it can get.
Carefully follow the setup
The only requirement for a good performing MultiTag is to closely follow the setup. In fact, once you request the code for MultiTag, there are just 3 steps you need to follow:
- Name the Tag – you can use a default name or create your own
- Copy and paste the tag in your site’s source code (below the tag)
- Download the sw.js file and upload it in your website’s root directory (for your HTTPS website) – this will give you 25% higher profit.
Then you will successfully start to monetize your website with Classic Push, In-Page Push, Interstitlas, and OnClick Popunder.
Full Ad Control
90% of the website users will turn to your competitors after a bad user experience. Which is why it’s important for the monetization formats and ads displayed on your website to perfectly adapt to your traffic’s preferences. And only you can know their likes and dislikes.
Although MultiTag is optimized to bring you the best results using four formats under one single tag, you still have control over them. If you know that your users are not responsive to a certain ad format, you can block it from showing on your website.
Moreover, when it comes to the Ads displayed this way, you can also decide what to be featured in them – all for your users’ satisfaction, and best monetization results.
Follow Successful Website Monetization Practices
Combine MultiTag with Social traffic (one of the most active). And you can improve both, your traffic performance, and that of the MultiTag monetization.
But, if Social traffic is not your type, you can still maximize your performance with MultiTag by making sure that your website performs at maximum capacity. Here’s what you can do:
- Spend enough for your website development, maintenance, and Pay Per Click campaigns(PPC)
- Invest in quality content and good SEO practices – 71% of online marketers rely on strategic keywordsaccording to a HubSpot study from 2021. So, use plenty of keywords throughout your content, in your headers, and meta description. And don’t neglect long-tail keywords.
- Share your content on social media, and make sure to engage with your followers and the users that comment. This is how you build long-lasting relationships and a good reputation.
- Check your traffic for good referrals and backlinks, and spend time improving your results.
Does MultiTag really work?
We put MultiTag to the test against Classic Ads. For a more valid result, we choose to run the test on several streaming websites.
- Test Period: November 20th – December 10th
- GEO: Worldwide
- Platform: Mobile + Desktop
The Results: After the 20 days of testing we noticed a +50% CPM improvement, against individual In-Page Push, OnClick, and Interstitials togs. You can find out more examples, and the full details of the case study in here.
The Benefits of using MultiTag
- Run a single tag that is effective on all websites, OS, devices, traffic types, and GEO
- Increase your monetization profit, skipping the testing and optimization phases
- Use only UX-friendly monetization solutions
- Get only Clean and Safe ads
- Great choice for both, new and experienced publishers
Should you give MultiTag a try?
If you’re looking for a monetization solution that can help you skip the testing and optimization processes, bring you the best results, and perfectly combine various monetization formats without affecting your website traffic, MultiTag can be a great choice.
MultiTag is available for you to monetize with right now, at PropellerAds.com. As soon as you start it takes away the load of manually having to go over each format, test, optimize, and cross-test. And you won’t have to bother with advanced settings to make sure that your users don’t see too many ads at the same time.
The end result: you increase your monetization income, get high CPM rates, while keeping a steady and happy traffic.