How to make money from Facebook
Most people think Facebook is only a social networking website and you use it alone as entertainment or fill your free time. Only some people know that Facebook can be used to get money. But this is only possible if you have the right strategy and follow the steps. Facebook has become a big market. If you learn how to monetize this market, you will begin to benefit.
Network marketing with Facebook
Create an interesting Facebook profile
When someone knows, like, and believe in you, they want to hear more about your business. Your profile opens this opportunity when you use a profile picture, image cover, and the “About” section correctly.
Choose a profile picture that gives a professional impression. Use the Cover image to show your personality. The complete “About” section makes you more trusted.
Post for the public on Facebook
The aim is to let friends know what your work is and how you can help them. For example, if you are a broker, you can post, “O all, maybe you already know, I like to help people find their dream home. If you know someone who needs my help, please inbox me. “
If you are an insurance agent, “Hello, you might already know I am happy to help the family to be protected from unexpected tragedies. If you know people who need life insurance, please send a message to me. “
Use Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger is like an email, but it’s better. If you previously talked to the person you prospect, and you prepare to talk to them again, you can quickly review all the previous conversations.
If you haven’t talked to a friend for a long time, make sure to re-build a relationship first. Of course you don’t want them to feel you just contact them for business purposes. You can say, “Hi, we haven’t talked for a long time, how are you?” Just talk about your product if they ask what your job is.
Send a message based on the last conversation and what you know about a friend. For example for brokers, “Hi Tom, I know you like home with natural scenery and I remember you were looking for a house. Try to look at the property with this lake view. Want to come and see it with me? “
Keep the conversation continues
It will feel fun when people respond to your message. Thank you to them for the response they give. Provide additional information in the form of images, videos, and details of your offer, and notify what the next step is. If you don’t get an answer, send a message once a week to ask if they want to know the next step. Be patient, because not everyone every day checks Facebook.
Keep in touch
Only time problems until friends want your product. Stay keep relationships on Facebook by publishing quality content and interacting with your friends posts. Consider posting content between business and personal. Too much one will result in failure. Be 80 percent personal. People tend to do business with those who have good relationships, so posts about what is on your mind. Then post about business as much as 20 percent.
The more you interact with friends posts, the more your business posts are seen in their newsfeed. Friends will also assume you as actual friends, not people who try to sell products to them. Write a comment from the heart when commenting on a friend’s post. Treat them the same as when you talk to friends directly.
Multiply friends to multiply income
With more than 1 billion users, Facebook offers unlimited number of people to talk if you provide time to build relationships. Facebook’s Graph Search is a solution by opening the entire database to you. All you need is time to achieve and build relationships.
Create a Facebook group
Both you are a manager who is motivating the team, or has an industrial group and wants to support each other, Facebook Groups is the answer. You can do many big things when gathering with groups of people with passion and work for the same purpose.
After forming a group, make a post at least 5 times a week. Posts can be inquiry, motivational words, pictures, or videos. Always like and comment on other people’s posts too. Groups are like direct events that occur 24 hours every day. When it runs well, this will be the steps of your success.
Make money through affiliate ads and link ads
Here are some steps to make money from affiliate ads and ad ads:
Find an affiliate program or link ad program
Affiliate programs provide unique IDs and marketing materials, and then give you a commission based on how many businesses you move. So try finding a good affiliate marketing website and starting profits.
- Most websites that you hear offer this program. Because there are no fees you pay to the website to do this, practically everyone can be an affiliate for as many sites as they want.
- Start with a famous brand. Amazon offers a competitive affiliate program that pays a percentage for each purchase that people do after clicking through your post, even though the items purchased are not what you are advertising.
- Add in smaller progam. Although not promising to make money at a certain period of time, you can multiply and slowly increase affiliate income by offering advertising services to many different businesses.
After you decide to market a company as an affiliate, look for a company website and fill out the requested form. This is usually free, and it only takes a few minutes. Never want to pay to be an affiliate.
Create a Facebook account for each affiliate program or program group that you have signed up. With so people follow your page based on the interesting thing for them, not sign up for a full page containing many different ads.
Like Yng has been mentioned earlier, you can use the main account to reset other accounts periodically, and expose the page to the audience you have built.
Promote your program
Make posts for each program every day, and take a good account. With a good central account and many followers, an affiliate account will begin to get followers too. Whenever people click on your post and buy something from one of your affiliates, you will get money.
How to Make Money Using Fan Page Facebok
Create a fan page if you don’t have it yet. You don’t have a fan page yet? You need to make a fan page now because we talk about making money from Facebook Fan Page. Create fan page about anything interesting you like fishing, traveling, and so on.
Write good content
Write quality content at Fan Page and close yourself as many users as possible. After your page starts to get a good response and a good number of likes, you can get into the next step.
Create websites related to your fan page
Now create a website related to the topic of your fan page.
- Add content to the website and post on the Facebook page to get visitors to the site.
- Add ads to make money and make sure your website looks good and not a copy.
- You also need to add quality content to the website regularly to get more visitors.
Sell Fan Page Post
So now you have a big Facebook fan page but still not sure how to make money from it. Selling Post on Fan Page is the easiest way to get money.
- Sign up with Shopsomething.com and make sure you have at least 1000 likes at Fan Page.
- Add your Fan Page to Shopsomething and your confirmation is the owner of the page.
- Set the price per post for your page. What’s important, make sure you set the price appropriately because there will be no one to buy a post on your page if the price is too high.
Facebook to find work
If you don’t get money as you want at the current job, then maybe you need to get a new job. Here are some ways to use Facebook to help increase the possibility of recruited other companies.
- Create your personal facebook profile as possible. Companies sometimes look for potential candidates on Facebook. Make sure people don’t see the status update about your complaint about work in the past or now.
- If you know a company opening recruitment, you can find people from the company in the public Facebook group using Graph Search, join the group and start interacting with the person concerned. Familiarity can help you during the interview process when you show your ability in front of potential interviewers.
- Look for similarities in interest with the prospective boss or interviewer. Many personal Facebook profiles have some public information, see what you can find before the interview and learn so you can use when a conversation. The connection makes you better remember.
- Change your profile or page into a portfolio. Add images that represent your best work on a specific album. Whenever possible, add a link to the description for the image.
Lead generation with Facebook
When you sell high-end products or services, you might focus more on the lead generation through Facebook. Here are:
- Create content on a conversion-oriented blog for your business. If you offer SEO services to small businesses, write POST about SEO challenges for small businesses. Share this post to your Facebook page and promote using the Facebook Ads Interface so you can target the audience that requires your service.
- Find opportunities in the relevant Facebook group to demonstrate your skills. Start by joining the group where the target customer is active. Find questions related to the services you offer, give answers and mention if you offer services that can help overcome their problems.
- Create a group on Facebook about the industry that you offer its services. If you are freelance web designer, create a group for businesses that need design suggestions. Just make sure the group goal is attract customers, not friends.
- Create a Facebook Facebook page link to your personal Facebook profile. That way, potential customers who see your interactions on Facebook can learn more about your business.
- Find popular blogs in your industry that your potential customers are read. Be an active participant on the Facebook page of the Facebook page of the blog using your Facebook page. If you offer good suggestions, they will likely contact you for the services you offer.
- When you offer a local layana, look for a business referral group on Facebook in your area.
- When you offer a service to a small business or business owner who regulates your own Facebook page, consider sending personal messages to their Facebook page about your service specific ways to help them. Please notify you can help them with other aspects of their Facebook page.
How to make a good post on Facebook
The foundation of success in any form to make money from social media is a good content. On Facebook, this means interesting flow, images, and updates every day.
- Find the right niche and fill with quality content. The niche must be quite specific so it is clear for casual observers. For example, maybe you post content for cat lovers, mothers, or people with certain political affiliates. When you plan to market the product with your account, be sure to include the product link in your post.
- Open another Facebook account and separate from your personal account. Use this account for your post, and link to a personal Facebook account to tell people about this. Depending on the approach you are using, you might need to use many additional accounts. You need to know, Facebook does not allow many accounts using the same email or telephone number. You will get a new Facebook account verification request through the code sent to your phone.
- Wait and see. Let the account build interest over time by continuing to provide fresh and relevant content every day.
The importance of your commitment to make money from Facebook
The only way to make money from Facebook is through persistent work. Like other work, setting up schedules and obey it becomes the main key.
- Whatever the strategy you planned, you need to set up a few things every day to make sure this works.
- Fulfill your market. Because marketing on Facebook does not need costs except time, you can market as much as you want, and let the percentage and statistics work make money for you.
- Add lots of friends. One of the best ways to increase the number of people looking for your page is to add friends as often as you can. Most probably won’t accept your friend’s request, but some will accept it.
One thing you also need to remember, Facebook is not everything. Facebook connects you to new people and helps you build relationships. But you still need to talk directly, by telephone or on an event.
In order for your business to grow and increase the number of customers you don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your product, so that later you can improve visitors in your online business portal. FROGGY ADS is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. Helps you target the targeting target you want and give you many choices to market your product.