How long does the blog on the first page of Google
What is needed to rank on Google and how long have you been waiting before being in the first rank of Google?
There is no magical formula so that the website enters up on Google and no one can tell you how long it takes to enter first rank. But based on experience, several factors have an important role and this we will explain in this article.
Google Ranking Time Factors and other search engines
Google repeatedly revealed that they used more than 255 factors in the ranking algorithms but the most important factors were also related to how long the time needed to enter the Ranking Google was as follows:
A website that has been aged and is trusted is more likely to have a higher ranking in Google search results compared to newer websites. This does not mean that new websites cannot reach a good ranking but means it will take longer.
A domain is considered new when active for less than 6 months. After 6 months you can start getting traffic from search engines.
This is another factor that can help or drop your efforts to enter the Google ranking. A clean domain is a website that is not exposed to a penalty from Google both manually or algorithm penalty.
How do you know if your domain is clean? Here are two ways you can do:
- Log in to Google Webmaster Tool, click a website to enter the Dashboard section, and select “Manual Action” from the Search Traffic option. When you see the message “No Manual WebPam Action found” means that the website does not have any manual penalty.
- Besides manually you also need to check the Algorithm penalty. The best way to do this is to log in to Google Analytics and head to Traffic Sources Report. Google’s pilh as a source of traffic and set the date range from the beginning of the year. See drastic changes that occur in Traffic and compare the date when this happens with Google Algorithm Change History.
If there is a connection between the date where your traffic is Traffic and the date Google makes changes then this means that your website has a penalty and depends on the type of change you can do for recovery.
If your domain is not clean then just waste time trying to put it in the Google ranking because the penalty does not allow it. The best way to continue is to clean your domain or consider starting a new domain.
There is strict competition, especially for the most popular keywords, so you need to be selective in choosing the keywords you want to enter to rank.
When you choose keywords popular with the confidence this method will make more traffic, chances are you won’t get good results, unless you have a very strong and trusted website.
But what you have to do is target keywords with low competition until you get a high ranking for the keyword then try a popular keyword.
High ranking for keywords with low competition will make you get traffic and link from other websites, and this slowly makes your website stronger and can enter Google ranking for more important terms.
Content-Type (News, Articles, Images, and so on)
Another factor that affects the time needed to enter rankings on Google is the type of content. Sela News (Breaking News) will enter the ranking faster than stories that are not considered news.
For example, stories about war episodes in the Middle East may appear in the top position faster than your story about food allergies. Likewise, the latest images of the newborn Prince will be ranked up faster than the images that you upload to accompany new posts.
Choice of Title
Having a title that is optimized by SEO is more important than you think. The SEO title will help you enter the ranking faster than the title that is not optimized.
If you are a normal blogger or webmaster, you will have a new website without a strong author profile and there are only a few links to your website, then even though you write the best content but choose the wrong title, you will not enter the ranking at all, at least in the term short time.
The page title is very important especially for websites that are not so strong.
If you have a very strong website and profile, it is possible to enter the title for the title without optimization quickly, but it is not the problem, you can be more selective in the choice of titles and get better results in a shorter time.
Long content affects rank. There is a lot of evidence that long articles are more likely to rank higher than short articles.
For the time needed to enter the ranking, in-depth articles about a topic more have the opportunity to enter higher rankings than short articles on the same topic.
Content Quantity on the website
It is also related to the age of the domain that has been described above. A Post published on a website that already has many quality posts will be more likely to enter firing faster than articles published on websites that only have several posts.
Don’t expect you can get to rank on Google or other search engines with non-original content. This applies to POST and websites. When the website does not have original content then even though you then publish original content, it still won’t make it in rank. You need to know the trick of writing content to raise the site ranking.
SEO is an important factor
On-page and off the SEO page has an important role not only to generate rankings in new posts or websites but also for how long it takes to rank. A carefully designed design campaign will also speed up the time required by a new page or post in Google.
Number of external references (links)
A new post or page that receives some natural links because it is considered important, useful, and valuable to climb the SERP faster.
How often do you publish content?
The frequency you publish content affects the time needed by a new page to enter Google rankings. If you have a stable schedule, for example, 2 to 3 times per week, then it’s likely that your content will be indexed faster.
But if you don’t publish new content as often as it, it will take one day before the search engine found it. Remember, indexing does not mean putting content to rank, but this is the first step of the process.
How to Raise Google Ranking
In addition to the points described above, to reach better rankings on Google you can follow the following steps:
Patience might be the most important characteristic you need if you want to succeed in the online world. Search engines are governed by a complex Algorithm rating, they have a lot of data to be managed, the competition is tight, and it takes time to convince them if you deserve to be in the top position in their rank.
Hire a trusted SEO agency
The internet is very important for all types of businesses and sometimes when you don’t get the results you want, it might be better to hand it over to people who are experts. Submitting this task to SEO agencies so the best thing you can do and the cost will not be as expensive as you think.
Forget Google for a while
Don’t be obsessed with Google because this will make you make a mistake. Instead of checking your ranking statistics many times every day, the better you do is forget about Google while concentrating on finding other ways to increase traffic.
It not only helps you not to depend on Google but also varies the source of traffic if you want to build a solid online presence.
Take advantage of the presence of social media
When waiting for Google to find and recognize your good work, you can take advantage of social media to make you more visible.
Selection of blog titles or content to enter faster rankings on Google
When choosing what to write on the blog (topic, article title, content, etc.), it is important to understand the 2 basic concepts. First, the content is the most important success factor for any website or blog, so in this section, you have to spend the most time.
Secondly, you must realize that you are not alone and you not only create good content but also have to compete with other websites that also create good content. Here is what you can do to minimize this competition.
Before starting to write the next blog post, apply this question to you:
- What will be the topic of my post?
- Does my post answer questions and solve problems?
- What other people wrote about similar topics?
- How do I distinguish my content from an existing post and make it better?
After you answer the question above the next step is to determine the title of the blog post, write the post, publish, and promote it.
Choose the Blog Post Title
The title of the blog post is important because 3 main reasons:
- A good title will attract more readers and social media attention
- A good title is important for SEO purposes
- The title of the blog must help readers also search engines Meahamai Post contents. Google emphasizes the importance of page titles for SEO purposes so this is not something you can underestimate.
Some important points for you to remember:
- You not only need to make good content but also have to choose the blog title carefully after analyzing keywords use the keyword tool and analyzing of competition by finding related terms on Google.
- By choosing a blog title with low competition you can increase the possibility of a higher ranking.
- The first thing you do is choose the topic of the blog, look for the title, then write the content.
- After publishing content, make sure you promote the blog in the best way.
- Include keywords in the title of the blog post, but don’t overdo it.
- Don’t follow the procedure above for all your blog posts. Phil’s first blog post where for optimization with the method above but also make sure you have a non-optimization post on your website or blog.
Promote Blog Post or Content
After publishing a blog post, you need to promote it. Here are some ways to promote your blog post:
• Add new posts on your Facebook page. This will be a message to your fan. Later this method generates traffic from Facebook or LIKE to the blog post you need.
• Share Post Facebook that has been posted above to your Facebook friends using your Facebook personal account. In other words to your timeline, and like then share a post directly from your business page.
• Repeat the same process on the Google+ business page and the Google+ Personal page. For example, you share a new post on the Google+ business page and distribute the post in the Personal Google+ cycle.
• Create a Tweet about your new post. You can do different tests to find out which time is best to tweet to have the best return. You need to do the same thing on Facebook and Google+ and find a special period when you follow the most followers online. The easiest way to do this is to publish a post or tweet in the morning, noon, or night for a week and identify which time that gives you more likes, tweets, and so on.
• Use interesting descriptions on your social media post. Sometimes the title isn’t enough to draw in the reader’s attention, so try more creatively but right target. Avoid long sentences or paragraphs.
The way to avoid promoting a blog post
The method above is some of the best ways to promote your blog posts without the need to spend a lot of time. There are also several ways you need to avoid if you want to minimize the risk of getting a penalty from Google or Facebook.
• Add a blog post link in the comments section of another blog. You also don’t need to receive comments with a link because usually, the goal is not to comment that it is useful but to get a link from your web.
• Rewrite the same post and send it as a guest post. This action is not a good idea. Guest posts so it is a great way to create a link if you are doing it within the right way.
• Join the blogging community and provide information about new posts. It’s also a good idea. You must avoid ways in which involve exchanging links with other bloggers.
• Add your post link as a comment on the Facebook page. This is considered a spamming action and if you regularly roll in the hay you’ll get a punishment from Facebook.
The above list isn’t one hundred pc complete but it’s enough if you would like to streamline some time . Promotional blog posts are often a time-consuming process and you want to balance the trouble and therefore the results before determining which method are going to be used.
It took a short time to enter Google’s ranking. When you start the website now then you have to wait 3 to 4 months until you can see the results.
After 6 to 7 months and even a year and you work in the right direction you can start getting more traffic from Google and other search engines.
All you have to do if all the effort doesn’t produce results is not giving up and keep trying with the White Hat technique and sooner or later you will get some in Google’s traffic deserve you.
For your business to grow and increase the number of customers you don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your product, so that later you’ll improve visitors in your online business portal. FROGGY ADS is a web advertising service which will assist you control all of your product campaigns. Helps you target the targeting target you would like and provides you a great many choices to plug your product.