Here are 3 Ways to Increase Your Website Visitors Organically
Utilizing search engines is still one of the best ways to increase visitors to your website. Learning how to increase the click-through rate (CTR) can be a major provision in utilizing search engines.
When it comes to SEO, many website owners focus only on ranking. They think that as long as they appear on the SERPs, the traffic on their website will automatically increase.
However, achieving high rankings on the SERP will be meaningless if no audience clicks on your content. In other words, your ranking in the SERPs is nothing more than just numbers.
Moreover, CTR and search rankings are closely related. If you can’t encourage your audience to click on your link, the search engines will happily lower your ranking in the SERPs.
Then what is an effective way to increase your website visitors?
1. Check Your Current CTR Statistics
Before you try to change the situation, it’s a good idea to first look at what you already have. Luckily, there are sophisticated tools to do that.
The first thing to watch out for before increasing organic CTR is Google Analytics (GA). Here open Acquisition> Search Console> Queries. This section will show you the search queries that brought people to your site.
This page also displays query clicks, impressions, CTR, and average search position. More information is available on the Landing Page menu. Here, you learn similar data about different pages on your site.
From here, you should be able to easily tell which content is performing well and which is not. Then you can take targeted actions to increase organic CTR for non-performing pages and keywords.
After that, you can use the same tool (GA) to see if your efforts affected by comparing the times before and after you made your changes.
2. Optimize Your Title
The page title is the most prominent part of your search results. For this reason, you need to make the title as effective as possible. Here are a few ways to do it:
- Trial Different Titles – A great first step is to give yourself a choice. Make several alternative titles besides the one you have created at this time. Compare, use what you think is best, and observe the results.
- Focus on Emotion – Most decisions are motivated by feelings, including clicks. Use a title that evokes the reader’s emotions, whether it’s happy, sad, curious, scared, and so on.
- Use Listicles – A list has been shown to increase CTR. Audiences love this (see how BuzzFeed takes advantage of this). Listicles offers information in a very digestible list form, so feel free to use it.
- Use Correct Format – Appearance is very important, including for blog post titles. For example, truncated post titles in the SERP will make it less attractive.
3. Pay attention to the Meta Description
The first rule of increasing CTR via meta description is that you have to fill in a unique description for each different post. This means that the description cannot be the same from one post to another.
Try to tell what the audience will get, such as a solution to a problem, a promotion, an answer to a question, and so on. Make sure your meta description also includes a CTA, and is no more than 155 characters long. A CTA can provide a stronger incentive for your audience to click through to your page.
Thus the discussion about 3 ways to increase your website visitors organically. So that your business grows, don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your products, so that later you can increase visitors on your online business portal. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. helps you target your desired marketing target and provides you with multiple options for marketing your product.