First Understand These 4 Things Before Using Facebook Ads
The Ads feature on social media has been a breath of fresh air for most marketers, because of its sophisticated audience targeting features and reliable conversion tracking capabilities. Most of the social media available today provide Ads features on the platform, including Facebook.
As one of the oldest and largest social media in the world with some monthly active users reaching more than 2 billion. The number of Facebook users in the country of Indonesia has even reached more than 130 million, or about 48% of the total population. With this fact, Facebook has promising prospects for use as an advertising medium.
There are 4 things you must understand before entering the world of Facebook Ads, here are the reviews:
If you want to increase brand visibility and reach a wider market without targeting a specific audience. With a very large number of active monthly users, Facebook Ads is a very appropriate choice.
Facebook Ads also have many audience targeting options if you want a more specific target audience. Here are some options that you can apply in targeting:
- Location: You can target your audience based on where they live, from countries, provinces, cities, and even zip codes.
- Age: to target audiences with a certain age range, e.g. 18-23, 24-29, 30-35, and so on.
- Gender: target audience based on gender.
- Language: target audience based on the language used.
- Specific Targeting: You can choose who can’t see your ad based on demographics, interests, or recent search behavior.
- Relationships: target your audience based on their connection to your Fan Page, mobile app, or event.
- Custom Audience: the target audience are those you already know before, the grouping will be made based on the information you provide.
Audience involvement in your organic posts may not be too big, but with the Facebook Ads feature, you have a very high chance of getting high engagement rates. You can also specify the type of involvement you want. Here are some examples that can inspire you:
- The Oakland Raiders: provide holiday season special offers to fans through carousel ads and links. They can generate 19x profit from the costs incurred for advertising.
- FabFitFun: managed to increase click-through rate (CTR) by 80% through Facebook Ads ’Canvas and its collection.
- Denny’s: Get 15% greater reach by adding Facebook to their TV ads.
According to a study conducted by Pew Research, found that Facebook has attracted users from all age groups. Facebook has more female users than male users. 66% of male internet users and 77% of female internet users using it in the world have used Facebook.
Pew Research also found that Facebook is most popular among young adults in the age group between 18 and 29 years, and 79% of internet users aged between 30 and 49 have also used Facebook. This statistic proves that Facebook reaches users of all age groups.
4. Financing Mechanisms
Based on the AdEspresso study, the average cost of Facebook ads per click is $ 0.35. However, this figure is also determined by many other factors.
The price of Facebook ads will also change depending on when you will advertise. For example, if you are going to publish an advertisement during the holidays, then the costs will be far more expensive than normal days.
The study also shows that advertising on Facebook is the most expensive during October, November, and December. Also, keep in mind that Facebook advertising costs vary based on the hours of the day the ad is published.
And don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your product, so that later you can increase visitors on your online business portal. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. helps you target the marketing target you want and gives you many choices for marketing your product.