Customer Relationship Management – Destination, Benefits, and Stage
As a business actor, the best way to introduce your business to customers is to promote. In addition to customers, you also need to introduce it to the distributor. Therefore, one way by managing Customer Relationship Management. What exactly does Customer Relationship Management mean?
Definition of Customer Relationship Management
In general, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an approach to managing corporate relations with customers. The method of managing various methods. However, the aim is to bring communication closer between companies and customers.
If this is done continuously, the impact will be very felt. Communication with customers will get warmer. In addition, customers will not easily move to competitors. If you offer the latest products, most likely customers don’t hesitate to transact.
Customer Relationship Management manages processes, policies, and strategies into one unit. Besides being used to interact, the company is also capable of digging information from customers. In fact, in this way, customer loyalty will increase. Because customer trust in the company must be good. Moreover, currently supported by qualified information technology.
Purpose of Customer Relationship Management
There are four objectives you need to know including:
- Improve the relationship between companies and customers so that income can dart.
- There is consistency both from customers and companies in conveying information.
- When getting customer information, you can use it to find out what the customer needs at that time.
- Complete information is the best means of increasing sales. Both from up-selling or cross-selling.
Benefits of Customer Relationship Management
There are five things about the benefits you need to understand among them:
1. Reducing costs
The attachment of the relationship between customers and companies brings blessings for operational costs. Because the target market is certain. So, understanding of how to determine the right method in promoting.
2. Improve operational efficiency
With the ease mentioned above, the burden of the burden. Example: You don’t need to worry about the decline in service quality. Also, reduce the load of cash flow.
3. Encourage customer loyalty
It has become a clear thing that this is one of its benefits. Good relationships between customers and companies will have a positive impact. One of them is customer loyalty. Therefore, maintain product quality and service so that customers do not move to competitors.
4. Time to Market
The data gathered by the company becomes a provision for promotional strategies. Because the company has known when customers make a transaction. When you know this, the company is ready to organize the marketing method that will be used.
5. Increase income
This is the most recent benefit. If customers feel believing in the company, loyalty increases, just wait for the sales effect. Because it can be ascertained that there will be a significant increase in income. Therefore, managing Customer Relationship Management must be consistent.
Stages in Customer Relationship Management
There are several stages that you need to do, namely:
1. Get new customers
- Give comfort to customers when transacting with you. One of them provides an adaptive response when customers need something.
- Do a good promotion when approaching customers. If from the start it’s good, the final result just waits.
2. Add customer value
- Up-Selling: offer the same product but with more beautiful quality.
- Cross-Selling: Offering additional products when customers have made transactions for the product. For example, Customers buy cellphones, offer handphone protectors.
3. Maintain customers
- Providing sufficient service and support services so that customer loyalty is maintained.
- It provides time to listen to complaints from customers.
That is understanding, goals, benefits, and stages of customer relationship management that you need to know. In addition, you have also received the knowledge of why important customer relationship management. When you have understood the importance of Customer Relationship Management, you are ready to run a business. For your business to grow and increase the number of customers you don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your product, so that later you can improve visitors in your online business portal. FROGGY ADS is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. Helps you target the targeting target you want and give you many choices to market your product.