Cheap and Easy Marketing Strategies Implemented for Your Business
In running a business, whatever its size, you need a marketing strategy so that your product or service can be recognized and accepted by the market. But for those of you who have limited financial resources, you will think twice about implementing a marketing strategy that requires a lot of funds, and of course, prefer low-cost marketing strategies.
Cheap does not mean the results will be disappointing, some marketing strategies such as through social media are also quite effective in increasing brand awareness or conversion. Here are some things that can support you in carrying out low-cost marketing strategies.
Don’t Forget Offline World
Even though the world has entered the all-digital era, you cannot just forget things that happened in the real world. Try to find out the latest trends, for example by:
- Building a Business Network: If your business is focused on B2B, try to build professional business relationships with other companies that are also your target market.
- Attend Events: Try to find and attend events that are appropriate for your type of business, for example by renting a stand, being a speaker, and if possible, be an event sponsor.
- Convey a Personal Message: Consumers will be happy if they get appreciation. You can do this by sending an email, telephone, or slipping a note when the consumer has completed the transaction. Give thanks, along with other touching words made specifically for these consumers. This method is very effective for increasing your customer loyalty.
What about Online World?
- Take advantage of Email Marketing: Although the popularity of email is declining, it is still effective in providing a fairly high Return On Investment (ROI), and the costs involved are also quite affordable.
- Use Analysis Tools: With this tool, you can study your website traffic, how long they spend, learn which pages are the most optimal, and so on. One tool that can be used is Google Analytics.
- Make a Contest: People like competitions, so try to make contests online, for example, a photo contest which incidentally is very easy to do. You also do not need to provide gifts that are too expensive, gifts such as shopping vouchers, products, and discounts can be an option.
- Make a Blog: Make sure you provide quality content that is needed by your target market. With your blog, you can also apply SEO techniques so that your blog ranks first in Google’s search list. In the long run, this will help your business.
- Increase Activity: Try to participate in conversations or online discussions that still have a connection with your product. From there you can get closer to potential customers while promoting your product.
- Show Testimonials: Testimonials are very helpful in convincing others to buy or use your service. Testimonials will be better if it displays a profile photo and where these consumers come from.
- Review Services: Ask someone or companies that offer review services. Make sure the person or company has a good reputation and is close enough to your target market.
- Display Infographics: One of the advantages of infographics is that it can provide a lot of information in one image concisely and clearly. Try to display infographics in the form of data or facts that can support your product.
- Learn Competitors: What should be learned from competitors? All. From the SWOT analysis of competitors, how their marketing strategy, how the quality of their products, and other things you need. That way, you will be able to see the strengths and weaknesses of competitors that you can evaluate your product.
- Guest-Posting: This method allows you to publish posts about your products on other websites/blogs, of course with the agreement in advance. In this way, you can introduce your product to other people who already have a good reputation and a wider range.
With limited capital, you need a marketing strategy that is cheap and certainly effective. Besides, you also need to develop other innovations. And don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your product, so that later you can increase visitors on your online business portal. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. helps you target the marketing targets you want and gives you many choices for marketing your product.