A summary of accusations levelled against oBike founder Mothership. SG News from Singapore, Asia and around the world

oBike raised one of the biggest investments in Southeast Asia US$45 million in August 2017. However, by end 2017, oBike was becoming financially unsustainable. A move was made to crowdfund using cryptocurrency, using Initial Coin Offering ICO, which can bypass regulations required by banks. Shi Yi launches the cryptocurrency OCN on Jan.

25, 2018. Within six days, it raised 50,000 Ethereum the equivalent of S$82 million at that time, according to obikerefund. Shi Yi allegedly withdrew the money from the OCN pool. After that, Shi Yi allegedly ran the same trick twice using two more new cryptocurrencies in China, Content Neutrality Network CNN and DatX. 艾维邑动北京信息技术有限公司 Aiwei Dynamic Beijing Information Technology Co. , Ltd.

also reported to be known as DotC United. Formed on 2014 03 06 and has RMB100,000 registered capital. Likewise Shi Yi owns 99% of this company and is its executive director, and Jin Peifang 金佩芳 holds remaining 1% share, although the supervisor is Zong Jun. 浙江艾维邑动信息技术有限公司 Zhejiang Aiwei Dynamic Information Technology Co. , Ltd.

Formed on 2014 06 04 and has RMB10million registered capital. Shi Yi is its executive director and 99% shareholder. A Jin Peifang 金佩芳 is its supervisor and holder of the remaining 1% share. 安徽橙致信息技术有限公司 Anhui Chengzhi Information Technology Co. , Ltd. Formed on 2014 09 25 and has RMB1million registered capital.

Zhejiang Aiwei Dynamic Information Technology Co. , Ltd. is its 100% shareholder, Shi Yi is its executive director and Jin Peifang its supervisor. 上海奔威信息技术有限公司 Shanghai Benwei Information Technology Co. , Ltd. Formed on 2014 09 25 and has RMB 500,000 registered capital.

See also  Registration BIO Digital BIO

Zhejiang Aiwei Dynamic Information Technology Co. , Ltd. is its 100% shareholder, Shi Yi is its executive director and Jin Peifang its supervisor. 西安麦橙信息科技有限公司 Xi’an Maicheng Information Technology Co. , Ltd.

deregistered Formed on 2015 04 03 and has RMB 500,000 registered capital. 上海麦橙网络科技有限公司 Shanghai Maicheng Network Technology Co. , Ltd. is its 100% shareholder, Shi Yi is its executive director and Li Wenjing 李文进 its supervisor. 北京橙动信息技术有限公司 Beijing Chengdong Information Technology Co.

, Ltd. , also known as Teebik. Formed on 2016 03 09 and has RMB100,000 registered capital. 上海橙致信息技术有限公司 Shanghai Chengdong Information Technology Co. , Ltd.

, is its 100% shareholder, Shi Yi is its executive director and Zong Jun its supervisor. 上海麦橙网络科技有限公司北京分公司 Shanghai Maicheng Network Technology Co. , Ltd. Beijing Branch Formed on 2016 03 23. Shi Yi is the person in charge. 南通艾维投资合伙企业有限合伙 Nantong Aiwei Investment Partnership Limited Partnership deregistered.

Formed on 2016 06 14 and has RMB 2 billion registered capital. Shi Yi is its 99. 95% shareholder and the person in charge, while Sha Ye 沙烨 held the remaining 0. 05%. 上海奥梵信息技术有限公司 Shanghai Ao Fan Information Technology Co.

, Ltd. . Formed on 2017 10 20 and has RMB100,000 registered capital. Shi Yi owns 80% of shares and 上海麦致信息技术有限公司 Shanghai Maizhi Information Technology Co. , Ltd.

owns 20%. Shi Yi is the executive director and Jin Peifang the supervisor. 上海橙墨信息技术有限公司 Shanghai Cheng Mo Information Technology Co. , Ltd. .

Formed on 2017 11 13 and has RMB100,000 registered capital. Anhui Chengzhi Information Technology Co. , Ltd. is its 100% shareholder, Shi Yi is its executive director and Jin Peifang its supervisor.

See also  Ad Networks Abby Lawson