5 Reasons Why You Need To Implement Integrated Digital Marketing
Currently the digital world has become a very competitive competitive arena. Times have really changed, and traditional marketing channels are not as influential as they used to be. Internet advertising has even surpassed advertising spending on television networks and other conventional media.
Integrated digital marketing is one of the marketing strategies that you need to consider to face this very competitive business competition. You certainly want to implement an effective marketing strategy and get big profits, right? For that, you need more than one well-integrated marketing channel.
As many as 72% of consumers want to connect with brands that have implemented an integrated digital marketing strategy, but many businesses are still slow to adapt to this strategy.
Implementing an integrated digital marketing strategy may not be as complicated as you think. This strategy can do wonders for your business’s online presence – and your business’s future. Digital Marketing Philippines provides several reasons why you need to implement this marketing strategy:
1. Consumers Do Research Before Buying
- 80% of consumers do research about a product, service, or brand online before making a purchase. On average, they conduct research on six different channels before making a purchase decision.
- Businesses must create an online presence in multiple channels to engage with target consumers. You can create up to 12 channels before finally benefiting from consumers.
2. Consumers Routinely Looking for New Content
- With the convenience of technology like today, when consumers face a problem or need answers, they tend to look for answers and solutions online right away.
- 23% of the time someone spends on the internet is used to search for information. In order to get the content they need, they usually search several available digital channels.
- 33% of people get their information from social media, while others get their information from other available digital marketing channels.
- Presenting new content through integrated digital marketing can give you greater opportunities to connect with potential consumers.
3. Online Traffic Comes from Various Sources
- 70% to 80% of online traffic comes from searches made through search engines (organic search).
- Business owners will usually minimize costs for marketing and focus more on unpaid channels. However, you will miss a great opportunity to get traffic from potential potential customers if you do this.
- Smartphone penetration in Indonesia is projected to reach 47.6% in 2019 (Statista), this means that around 125 million people already own smartphones. Meanwhile, mobile marketing accounted for 34% of all organic traffic, and 78% of mobile searches ended up in purchases. Business owners cannot ignore the fact that digital marketing is slowly being mastered by smartphone users.
4. Resulting in Higher Conversion Rates
- If many of your targeted consumers view ads from the various marketing channels you have, your chances of generating higher conversion rates are wide open, even allowing you to experience an increase of up to 24%.
- An integrated SEO and PPC campaign can increase click through rates (CR) by up to 25%.
5. Generate Better ROI
An integrated SEO and PPC campaign not only increases CTR by 25%, but also increases profits by up to 27%. This proves that integrated digital marketing can provide many advantages for your business – bigger profits, as well as faster and bigger ROI of up to 300%.
Thus a discussion of 5 reasons why you need to implement integrated digital marketing. In order for your business to grow, don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your products, so that later you can increase visitors on your online business portal. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. helps you target your desired marketing target and provides you with multiple options for marketing your product.