4 Things If You Want Your Facebook Ads to Succeed
Facebook is the most universal social media in the world. With more than 2 billion monthly users, Facebook has become a “virtual home” for more than a quarter of the world’s population. This is an extraordinary opportunity to reach anyone, anywhere.
1. Facebook is Effective for Generating Leads
When it comes to e-commerce, Facebook excels when it comes to generating leads. This is all thanks to the features on Facebook Ads which are very complete and comprehensive.
If you want to get email subscribers, Facebook is the place to be. Many advertisers report that they have succeeded in acquiring leads for less than $ 1 per lead.
The most common model is running Facebook ads by directing the audience to a landing page that offers free or discounted products on the condition that they register their email address.
Examples of content most often used for advertising on social media to generate new leads:
- Coupons for certain products
- Discounts for all types of products
- Limited time offer
- Free shipping
The resulting leads then need to be maintained using the targeted auto-responder features typically provided by email marketing platforms. This feature can introduce them to your brand and products in a more personal way.
Many e-commerce brands also use product bundle offerings to increase sales value and get immediate conversions.
Facebook has a better targeting feature than any other platform out there today. You can target audiences based on location (up to a radius of about 8 km), job descriptions, interests, activities, past activity history, and many other, no less important criteria.
2. What is the Price of Ads on Facebook?
The advertising price varies widely and depends on many factors, such as who your target audience is and the budget spent on your ad.
As an illustration, the more money you spend, the more efficient Facebook algorithms are in using your money, so your ad performance will improve over time.
According to the AdEspresso study, the average cost per click (CPC) of Facebook Ads is around $ 0.28, and the cost per 1000 impressions (CPM) is around $ 7.19. The study also divides the audience by gender and age. The female audience has a CPC that tends to be more expensive than the male audience.
3. How to Set Up an Ad Campaign on Facebook
There are at least three core parts to preparing and running a successful ad campaign:
- Set up your ad
- Set up audience targeting
- Set up retargeting
4. Tips for Running Facebook Ads
- Don’t run the same ad for all of your audience. In other words, you have to create unique ads for each different audience segment. This needs to be done so that each segment gets ads that are relevant to their preferences.
- Take advantage of advertising to build brand awareness and educate your audience about your product, and use retargeting to convert consumers who are already interested.
- The use of emojis in advertising has become popular, even among big brands. Emojis can be very effective at pushing CTR higher. However, like all marketing strategies, you will need to A / B testing.
- Always try out. Audience boredom with your ads is an ever-present challenge on Facebook that you must face. Test a new ad every two weeks.
- Lookalike audiences tend to work very well for finding new potential customers. Therefore, you need to be careful when adding targeting as it risks shrinking your potential reach.
That is the discussion about 4 things you need to know about Facebook Ads. For your business to grow, don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your products so that later you can increase visitors on your online business portal. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. helps you target your desired marketing target and gives you many options to market your product.