4 Most Effective Digital Branding Strategies!
You might be confused about where to digitally compare your business. Take it easy, we’ve summarized what powerful digital branding strategies you can practice! Well, below are 4 of the most effective digital strategies complete with examples in each strategy.
The logo should be the only image that the customer can associate with the brand. Just look at the apple logo bitten, you will know it’s Apple brand. Also, look at the logo with the play button image, you know exactly that it is the YouTube logo.
The logo is very important because he is the visual identity of a brand. With the help of a logo, your product will be more easily recognized and remembered. The logo will also be the main identity on all platforms and marketing channels that you use. That is why it is important to create a logo that reflects the personality and soul of a brand.
If there are too many ideas and references that make you confused in determining the logo, the points below will be very helpful:
- Text or picture. Deciding whether you want to make a logo in the form of text or images is your choice. If you choose a logo in the form of images, avoid shapes that are too complicated. Believe that the simpler the logo, the easier the audience will remember.
- Design style. After knowing that you want a picture or writing logo, now it’s time to determine the style. Which style best suits your brand. Is it minimalist modern, retro vintage, or energetic fun? Remember to always adjust it to your brand goals.
- Pay attention to its size. The logo that you make must look good in a variety of sizes and in a variety of materials: t-shirts, posters, billboards, jackets, etc. The thing to remember also is that digital platforms require special size and imaging. You have to design a logo that can look good for profile pictures, cover photos, email headers, app buttons, and much more.
- Color scheme. The color scheme can make your logo stand out and create its own mood. Determine what colors will later become the standard material for your product or service branding. Don’t forget, adjust your brand’s character!
The logo can be likened to the character and value of your business, as well as your industry and target market. Creating a logo is an important step in creating a successful digital brand. So do your best!
If the logo is a symbol of your business, then the website is a digital place that functions as a storefront.
When customers want to know more about a product or service: general information, service hours, who is behind the scenes, and so on, they will look for it on the internet.
They will type your brand name on Google, and hope to find your website in a search engine.
There are a number of things you must pay attention to when creating a website for business:
- Domain name. If you want your business to look professional in the eyes of customers, use the right domain name. Some domains that you can choose to accompany your brand name are: .co.id, .com, .net, .org, .net. Or, you can also try a unique domain as an alternative to your business domain name.
- Hosting Hosting is a service for storing all data, files, images on a website. Choose hosting that suits your needs. If your business needs lots of resources to be able to load more data but still be easily accessed, that means you need cloud hosting. But if you want hosting that is easily managed and inexpensive, you can use shared hosting. Make sure you have learned about various types of hosting before making a choice!
- Web design. An effective website is a website that is simple and easy to navigate. Streamlining the design and maintaining brand consistency with a color scheme that matches your logo can be a surefire way. Make the brand name details stand out by using bold, easy-to-read letters. Try to keep it concise and to-the-point.
- Structure. Your website must also have a structure that is easy to navigate. That is, humans and search engines can navigate all the information presented on the website easily. In other words, the content must be easily indexed by search engines so that your content doesn’t get lost on the internet.In order to meet user-friendly criteria, website content can be organized into appropriate categories or subcategories. The categories must also be reorganized into groups such as menus.
- Safe and comfortable. Your website must be safe from hackers so that your audience can feel comfortable when visiting. Be sure to provide your extra security by installing SSL on the website, so that the data and information on your website are always safe.
You also need to check every link, button and image on your website regularly. Remember, even the smallest error can give a bad impression.
3. Brand Messaging
Brand messaging is what your business wants to convey to potential customers. For example, if you open a coffee shop with local farmers’ coffee beans, you should mention it in the brand message.
The message that you convey must match what your business is doing and your business mission. Also, don’t forget to always focus on the wants and needs of the customer.
A successful brand messaging must be able to answer the following three questions:
- What does your business offer?
- What does your business stand for?
- Why is your business important?
It’s not easy to make memorable brand messaging in such a crowded market. But that doesn’t mean it’s impossible, right? The key is to find uniqueness so that your product or service is easy to remember. How to? You can see the points below:
- Determine the characteristics. By having a characteristic, your brand message becomes easier to remember. Doing a little research on competitors in the same business industry will certainly be very helpful in accentuating the uniqueness of your brand.
- Make the audience curious. Directly showing the benefits of your product is not the time, especially for a young audience. Being mysterious can give the audience space to explore. What do you do if you’re curious? Definitely trying to find out, right?
- Use jargon. Jargon will help your prospect to know more about what your product has to offer. Many brands are starting to use jargon to deliver brand messaging.
- Determine the style. In delivering brand messaging, it is important for you to see who your target market is. If your target market is professional, of course you should use a formal style, right? This style will you use every time you deliver brand messaging. Whether it’s on social media, websites, online advertising, and others.
Anyway, always remember that brand messaging is delivered to the audience online. So, you need to follow what is trending on the internet. For example through memes, GIFs, animations, or whatever is trending.
Search Engine Optimization ensures that your brand and what is offered is easily found by search engines.
You can use tools like Ahrefs, Ubersuggest, or Keyword Tool to find keyword recommendations that can be used in your article. Also use meta tags (pieces of text that describe the contents of the page) to be more easily found by search engines.