4 Effective Holiday Promo Strategies to Increase Sales
For every business, both offline and online, the holidays can be the most awaited moment of the year. The consumer goods and textile sector businesses are those that usually experience a significant increase in sales. However, without an effective holiday promo strategy, this will be difficult to achieve.
The following are 4 effective holiday promo strategies to increase sales.
1. Rearrange Product Display in Online Stores
The first thing that is quite crucial to do is re-arrange the appearance of your product on your online store website or in the marketplace that you use to sell. Rearranging the appearance of the product means managing everything related to the appearance of the product, such as photos of the product used and product layout.
If your product is currently using photos that are of low quality or less attractive, then it’s time to replace it. You can use the services of professionals to handle this if you do not have the ability in the field of photography.
The layout of the product is also important to note. Show superior products in the most prominent location or featured products so they can be easily seen by your consumers.
2. Fill in the Product Description Clearly
Every consumer wants to know information about a product in detail, this is the reason why you need to prepare a complete and clear product description. Not only that, but you also need to present some information that shows the advantages of your product, or the reason why your product is worth buying.
If consumers can’t find what they are looking for in your product description, and they find it in the competitor’s product description, they may choose the competitor’s product.
3. Use a Discount Strategy
Discounts are the most used promotional strategy everywhere, both offline and online. Even discounts can change the person who was just looking to be your buyer. The following are some discount strategies that have been proven effective in increasing sales:
- Shopping Coupons: Shopping coupons are usually given to consumers who have fulfilled certain conditions, for example purchasing a certain amount or attending a certain event.
- Buy one get one free: Consumers will get one free product after they buy a certain product. Generally, free products are similar products that are purchased, but you can also combine them with less desirable products.
- Percentage Discount Strategy: Percentage discounts are the most popular. Here you give a discount on a certain percentage according to the calculations you have done. Whatever the value, 5-10%, or even more than 50%, you must calculate it carefully.
4. Bundling Promo
If you usually sell individual products, on this holiday try to combine several related products and sell in a bundle. For example, if you usually sell your bag and shoes separately, try to combine the two. To make it more attractive you can give special price discounts for the bundle.
For example, if you usually sell $ 200 shoes and $ 250 bags, you can sell them in bundles for only $ 400. This is more effective to attract buyers.
Thus the discussion about 4 effective holiday promo strategies to increase sales. So that your business grows, don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your product, so that later you can increase visitors on your online business portal. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. helps you target the marketing target you want and gives you many choices for marketing your product.