3 Types of Digital Marketing that You Must Apply for Your Business
Digital marketing includes all marketing that uses electronic devices or the internet. This marketing model utilizes search engines, social media, email, websites, blogs, and many more. With the many types of digital marketing available, many marketers end up confused about what channel to use in their marketing activities. Here are 3 types of digital marketing that must be applied for your business:
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
It is the process of optimizing your website to rank higher on the search engine result page (SERP), thereby increasing the amount of organic traffic your website receives. Channels that benefit from SEO include websites, blogs, and infographics.
There are many ways that SEO can generate quality traffic to your website, namely:
- On-Page SEO: This type of SEO focuses on all the content on a page by optimizing for keywords. Starting with keyword research for search volume, and understanding the meaning of a search query, you can later answer audience questions and rank higher in the SERPs that result from that keyword or query.
- Off-Page SEO: This type of SEO focuses on all activities that occur outside the page. How to? The answer is inbound links, which are also known as backlinks. The amount of backlinks and domain authority from other websites greatly affects how high you rank on the SERP for optimized keywords. By working with other websites, writing guest posts (which include a link to your page), and getting the attention of your audience there, you can get the backlinks needed to increase your ranking in the SERPs.
- Technical SEO: This type of SEO focuses on the coding of your website. Factors such as image compression, structured data, and CSS file optimization are all forms of technical SEO that can increase the speed of your page loading – which are also important factors for ranking well on the SERP.
2. Content Marketing
This term is related to the production and distribution of content that aims to generate brand awareness, increase traffic to the website, lead generation, and new consumers. The channels that play the most role in content marketing strategy include:
- Blog Posts: Writing and publishing articles on company blogs can help you showcase your skills or specialties, and generate organic search traffic for your blog. This method can ultimately provide you with more opportunities to turn website visitors into leads for your sales team.
- E-books and Whitepapers: E-books, whitepapers, and the like can better educate your website visitors. It also allows you to get readers’ contact information, generate leads, and encourage them to make purchases.
- Infographics: Sometimes, your audience wants you to be able to visualize, and not just tell or tell. That is, they want to see visual content. With infographics, you can help your audience to get a visual picture of the concept or message you want to convey.
3.Pay Per Click (PPC)
PPC is a method of driving traffic to your website by paying ad publishers every time someone clicks your ad. One of the most common types of PPC is Google Ads, which allows you to pay for the top slots on Google’s SERPs on a per-click rate. Other channels that are commonly used for PPC include:
- Facebook Ads: You can pay to show videos, images, or slideshows, to relevant audiences for your business in all places that Facebook has, such as messengers, newsfeeds, even Instagram.
- Twitter Ads: You can pay to display a tweet or profile badge to the newsfeeds of your target audience. The targets of Twitter Ads are usually website traffic, getting new followers, increasing engagement, or even downloading mobile applications.
- Sponsored messages on LinkedIn: You can pay to send messages directly to specific LinkedIn users based on their industry and background.
Why is PPC so important? Because you can see the results in a relatively short time, so it is very beneficial for those who are just starting their business. Besides, visitors from PPC are 50% more likely to purchase organic visitors. So, there is nothing wrong with spending money for maximum results.
This is the discussion about 3 types of digital marketing that you must apply for your business. For your business to grow, don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your products, so that later you can increase visitors on your online business portal. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. helps you target your desired marketing target and provides you with multiple options for marketing your product.