3 Suitable Marketing Strategies for Small Scale Businesses
One of the problems most often encountered in small scale businesses is limited funds. This condition often makes business people finally ignore one important factor in business, namely marketing strategy. This factor is crucial in terms of future business growth.
There are still many business people who think that marketing strategies require a lot of money. This opinion is not entirely wrong, there are indeed several strategies which in its implementation require a lot of funds. However, not a few strategies are quite effective without draining the bag.
By practicing the following strategies, you can say you have prepared for success in the long run. Here are some proven marketing strategies for small businesses.
1. Make Commitments in Marketing
One of the biggest challenges for small businesses who want to increase their marketing efforts is by committing to good marketing. Without that commitment, your expectations will certainly not be fulfilled. So you can commit properly, you should do the following:
- Allocate Time – The AJ & Smart brand, for example, allocates several hours each week to plan social media and manage their email schedules for the week. Besides, they also allocate 3-5 hours to create authentic content, so that at other times they can focus on doing business.
- Make a Clear Goal – According to Buffer, you are 42% more likely to achieve your business dreams and ideals if, you write a business goal specifically and regularly, both in months and years.
- Stay Patient – Patience is what you need most to achieve long-term success. Remember that all good things take time. Never think that good marketing can happen overnight, because no success can be achieved instantly.
2. Focus Your Efforts on the Core Channel
In the beginning, you need to try several strategies to find out which channel is the most effective. After you find it, try to focus on the channel, and leave the channel that feels less effective. Next, begin to explore and explore new opportunities through these channels – which you might not know about.
The key is to experiment as often as possible until you find one or two channels that show good results. After that, focus your attention there until you feel the channel is no longer effective.
Once again, to be able to focus on marketing and get the results you want, you must allocate special time in this field.
3. Share your authentic story
Creating great marketing content for small businesses is not just about showing the value or benefits of a product or service to your audience, but also how you can help your audience get to know you personally, and your business in general.
Lately, many well-known brands that display personal elements, such as showing who are the people behind the scenes of the brand. Besides, these brands are also very concerned about how communication is established with their audience.
In this way, the gap between a brand and its customers is getting smaller. Consumers will get to know your brand more personally, and feel that its existence is valued.
Thus the discussion of the 3 marketing strategies that are most suitable for small-scale businesses to apply. And don’t forget to advertise through the Froggy Ads service, you can start by advertising your product/service, so that later you can increase visitors on your online business portal. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help you control all your product campaigns. helps you target the marketing targets you want and gives you many choices for marketing your product.