17 Tips for creating an Instagram account that is good for your business
The number of brands that enter the marketing institution into their business strategy has now increased in recent years. While more than half of the product owners in the world using and creating Instagram accounts in 2016, more than 75% will do so in 2020. No wonder that Instagram has one billion monthly active users, and ad audience of more than 849 million.
We will provide tips to help create an effective marketing strategy on this Instagram account in 2022, even if you just started or you have experience in using Instagram as your marketing strategy.
17 tips on creating your Instagram account better
1. Use a business account
When you start to create an Instagram account for a business, make sure you create an Instagram business account, don’t personal account. Business accounts give you access to features that you cannot use with personal accounts, including:
- Instagram Insights
- Instagram ad
- Shop for Instagram
- Contact information and the invitement button on your profile
Personal accounts have a series of its own benefits for influencers and content makers. But for most business owners, business accounts are a place to introduce your business.
2. Set your goals clearly
All social platforms are tools. But you can’t use those tools effectively unless you know what you are trying to wake up. Creating Instagram accounts for businesses can have different meanings for different business people. Do you want:
- Increase brand awareness?
- Get new directions?
- Set your brand as an industrial leader?
- Make sales?
You might even want to combine several different business results. But you can get it when you know where the strategy is made to bring you.
3. Determine your audience
The first thing that can help you is knowing who you can reach to use Instagram. For example, demographics in Instagram accounts show that:
The most active Instagram user is between 18 and 35 years.
America is the biggest Instagram market, if you are in Indonesia can use Indonesia as your area. More city residents use Instagram than their friends on the outskirts of the city.
But that does not mean you can only use Instagram to try to reach Indonesians in their 20s. Instead, you need to define your target market so you can create content that speaks directly to the audience itself. It will also be a benchmark when you select a targeting option for your Instagram ad.
4. Optimize your profile
In just 150 characters, bio on your Instagram account must make a great first impression, convey your brand personality, and tell people why they should follow your Instagram account.
There are many things to be afraid of the small space. Fortunately, you also get several other fields on your Instagram profile to show what your brand is actually and makes it easier for people to find you.
This Instagram profile includes:
- Your name: 30 characters, including in search.
- Your username: ID that you can use for your product brand. Up to 30 characters, including in search.
- Your website: The URL can be clicked which you can change as often as possible.
- Category: Business features that tell people about all your things without using characters in Bio.
- Contact info: Tell the people where to find you.
- The invitation button acts: Give Instagram users how to interact with you directly from your profile page.
5. Select the right profile photo
For most brands, Instagram profile photos you must use your company or business logo. This helps provide credibility and allows visitors to see who you are.
Your Instagram profile photo is displayed at a size of 110 times 110 pixels, trimmed into a circle with a diameter of 110 pixels. However, it is stored at 320 times 320 pixels, so you have to upload a large file to make sure the image still looks good if Instagram changes the photo profile is displayed. If your logo is square, you have to minimize to make sure everything is seen in a circle.
6. Create visually interesting content
Instagram is a visual media, so your shipment must look great. You are not enough to create an Instagram account you clicklessly with professional photographic equipment, but your photos must be sharp, quite bright, good composition, and focus.
More importantly, your visual content must be interesting. A good photo is good, but if it doesn’t tell a story, or make an enthusiastic viewer, it won’t help you use Instagram for marketing.
When you are not sure what you have to post on Instagram? Here are some ideas:
- Post behind the scenes: let the follower see your office, your storefront, or your manufacturing process.
- Quotes and text-based images: Play with text to create interesting content visually without the need for photos.
- Regrams and UGC: Used User Content is basically authentic and interesting.
- Instructional Posts: Notify the follower how to achieve a goal equally interesting with what is obtained.
- Video: The maximum length of the video post on Instagram is 60 seconds, but you can use IGTV longer.
7. Set your brand “display” on Instagram
After you decide on the type of content that will be published on the Instagram account, you must decide how it looks.
As we explain in our posts about creating Instagram aesthetics, colors affect brand purchase and recognition decisions. Your Instagram display must be consistent in all your posts, help Followers easily recognize your content in their feed.
8. Write a good text
We just said that Instagram is a visual media. But that does not mean you can ignore information on each of your posts. Text on your brand is just as important as your brand appearance. Like Visual, you must be consistent in all posts.
Instagram text can load up to 2,200 characters, so you can use it for everything, starting from the joke to explain the product in detail.
Indeed, only two lines of the first text will appear in the news feed without tapping more. Because people tend to see text rather than read it carefully, so make sure you enter all important information into the first two lines.
In our posts about the length of the best text for every social network, we recommend the length of the following Instagram text:
- Organic posts: 138-150 characters
- Instagram ads: 125 characters
- If you have many things to say, please and say. But make sure all the text is worth it.
9. Use wise tags
Other Langkh to create your Instagram account is easy to find is using Tagar. The hashtag or tagar is the main way to increase your visibility and ability to find you. You can use up to 30 tags at the Instagram post. But, realistically, you might not want to do that.
We recommend that you use between five and nine tags per post. More than that can look like a hashtag filling, spam tactics that make your followers uncomfortable. Even worse, if you use irrelevant or repetitive tags, users can choose not to see your content for the tag.
To get maximum benefits, select the Tag that:
- Specifically for your niche
- Don’t encourage exchanging actions or likes (thinking # like4like or #followme)
10. Make interactions
If you want involvement in Instagram, you must be involved too. Not only does it post good quality content, the thing that is noticed is never ignore comments and still interact with other profiles. If it’s done you will have an Instagram lonely interaction.
Minimal, respond to comments posted by users in your post. But also search for popular accounts on your market, follow them, and like and comment on their posts. Make yourself look in a way that doesn’t promote.
If someone tags you on a post, check and look for opportunities to get involved. Can you share their post back on your status or on your story?
11. Don’t ignore Instagram Story
Half of the business on Instagram using Story. And they get extraordinary results: one third of the stories that are most viewed posted by business. The story is an important part of a good Instagram marketing strategy.
Story Instagram disappears after only 24 hours. This provides a great opportunity to connect with followers and build relationships.
In making a post, the best way to use Instagram stories for businesses, use the following strategies:
- Tell me a story: Think of the message, even for the current format.
- Get Interactive: Use the Story feature like a poll and question.
- Aiming for a personal connection: Story is a big driver direct message Instagram that helps build follower loyalty.
- Use the invitation to act: Don’t forget to rely on the small “swipe up” Instagram feature for the outside link. Use text to tell followers why they have to do that.
- Consistent: Like your Instagram feed, your story must be in harmony with your brand’s voice and aesthetics.
12. Use the story highlights and covers to increase your bio
We discuss all your bio Instagram components on Tip 4. But there are bonus components that we don’t mention: the story highlights the cover.
You can make the album spotlight to maintain your top story content, so it doesn’t disappear after 24 hours. Your spotlight album appears right under your bio, and you can make a special cover for each.
Used effectively, this adds all additional components to your bio, giving potential followers to load more information about your business and why they have to follow you on Instagram.
13. Try using the Instagram shopping feature
Remember how we said you have to get a business profile? This is one reason you can access Instagram shopping. This feature, which is not available for personal accounts, allows you to sell products directly from POS and Instagram stories.
14. Post at the right time
Did you know that the best time to post on Instagram varies based on your industry?
Hootsuite analyzed 258,956 posts from 11 different industries and found that there was indeed the best time to post, even though the Instagram feed was no longer chronological. Here is the best time to post for each industry that we analyze:
- Travel and tourism: Friday, 9 am to 1 night
- Media and entertainment: Tuesday and Thursday, 12 to 3 nights.
- Food and beverage: Friday, 12 nights
- Retail: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 12pm
- Professional services: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 9 or 10 in the morning.
- Nonprofit: Tuesday, 10am or 4 nights
- Non-retail e-commerce: Thursday, 4 or 9 nights
- Pharmaceuticals and health services: Wednesday and Sunday, 9 o’clock in the morning
- Personal care: Thursday and Friday, 1, 2, or 3 nights
- Technology: Monday and Tuesday, 2pm
- Education: Thursday, 4 or 5 nights
15. Try using influencers
Working with influencers can help build your credibility while describing your brand to a new audience. A survey by Civicscience found that 19% of American consumers have made a purchase because of the recommendations of the influence or blogger.
16. Expand your audience with Instagram ads
The most definite way to get your content in front of a new audience is to run Instagram ads. Two million businesses have used ads on Instagram. And you have to create an Instagram account you do it, because 96% of business owners on Instagram have used Story ads planning to continue to do so.
Back to Tip 3, you set your target audience. Now you can use that information to target your ads based on:
- Location: State, province, city, country, etc.
- Demographics: As for age, sex, and language
- Interests: Like other accounts that followed people and applications they use
- Behavior: active and inactive Instagram
You can also upload a specific audience of people who have a relationship with you, and use it to make a similar audience. You can advertise on Instagram feed, or in Story.
17. Filter your strategy with analytic
No matter how good a strategy to make Instagram account to be optimal, you are in the wilderness called social media, you can always get better. The best way to improve your results is to learn from what you’ve done. And the best way to do this is to study all the information available on Instagram Insights.
Make Instagram account on the business at this point is a must for your business owner to gain greater brand awareness of social media, Instagram became one of the first social media that has many users.
For those of you who are already successful business people to make instagram account into a cash machine, congratulations. But the thing to note is how to manage all of your revenue efficiently.
In order for Your business is growing and increase the number of customers you don’t forget to advertise through the service Froggy Ads, You can start to advertise Your products, so that later You can increase the visitors on the portal of Your online business. Froggy Ads is an online advertising service that can help You control all campaign Your product.
These are our different traffic types you can buy:
- Push Ads – 11 billion impressions daily (Minimum CPC $0.003)
- Native Ads – 2 billion impressions daily (Minimum CPM $0.10)
- Display Ads – 5 billion impressions daily (Minimum CPM $0.10)
- Pop Traffic – 750 million impressions daily (Minimum CPV $0.0001)
We use Adscore to exclude bots and low-quality traffic.
Our advertisers getting an average of 74.000 conversions every day from our traffic.
Why Choose Froggy Ads?
Live support 24/7, Dedicated ads experts help to launch, run, and optimize ads according to your KPI, Transparent ad platform, Track your ads’ performance in real-time and scale-up, Very low minimum deposit, Proprietary technology, Enable only high-performing parameters of your ad campaigns automatically, Set up to 16 unique targeting options for the highest ROI.
As you know, is FroggyAds.com a self-serve (DSP) ad network that provides high-quality, high-performing, and brand-safe worldwide traffic for your campaigns. Right now, we have more than 50.000+ active campaigns from 15.000 active advertisers.