10 Simple Tips to Improve Your Website SEO
In this post I will give Tips Tricks to improve SEO on websites that are built with CMS (Content Management System) WordPress. Follow these simple SEO tips and tricks below so that your WordPress site is more maximal in search results. But before you read the WordPress SEO tips, you should first know the importance of optimizing SEO on the website below.
Why SEO should be optimized on our website?
SEO is very important to increase visitors for websites and blogs, because with optimal SEO and of course the maximum it will be very influential with the business that we run through the online world, people will never know our business, our products if our website has never been visited.
To introduce our blog or website in addition to blog walking and promotion on social media the main way to enter our blog or website is through Search engines, so we must optimize our website so that it is displayed on search engines so that people will naturally visit our blog or website.
By optimizing SEO you will get traffic from search engines for free and this will certainly be a way that will generate visitors in the long run is different from when you do marketing campaigns with advertisements where you will experience a decrease in visitors when the ad program you run ends . And let’s look at simple tips and tricks below to improve the SEO of your WordPress blog or website.
How to Optimize SEO on a WordPress website?
- Remember Content is King, so make content interesting, clear and easy to understand, people come to our website to find answers to questions in search engines, so if our content is interesting and as expected by the visitor then the visitor will feel happy and our website can be a reference for the visitor. Make detailed content and articles that meet SEO standards such as writing content with at least 600 words. and don’t forget to always update interesting content and provide solutions for visitors.
- Optimize Content with Keywords, it’s also useless if we make good content but are not readable by search engines, therefore optimize your content so that it is easily indexed in search engines and get ranked on the first page. Enter keywords in your article and don’t forget if you use the h2 or h3 tags, always include the keywords in them.
- Website design, make your website attractive and also responsive, so that visitors do not get bored and like reading your articles, layout your website interestingly, with nice fonts to read. to be responsive is very important, because today many visitors are browsing using a smartphone, so make your website automatically adjust to the device of each visitor so that visitors feel comfortable accessing your website. if you need a responsive WordPress template and SEO friendly don’t need to be confused because at the click center there are lots of responsive website templates and of course with a very nice and free design, please see the Free WordPress Responsive Best Design Templates Collection.
- Optimize SEO for images, If your website uses images to enhance your content, don’t forget to optimize SEO for images, to optimize SEO for images, use WordPress SEO Friendly Image plugins. Images are also a source of traffic coming in addition to content. Because too many people use image search through search engines. If you don’t want to use the plugin, you can always fill in the manuals on the “alt” and “description” tags every time you upload and use images to be included in your article.
- Create xml sitemaps, on your website and submit your website sitemap.xml to Google webmastertool and Bing webmastertool, so that your website url will be listed in Google and Bing’s search engine. This way search engines will find it easier to crawl your site and will get a faster index.
- Create a SEO Friendly website permalink, to see how to change the permalink, see the article How to Manage Settings on WordPress. Permalinks or beautiful URLs prove effective in competing in search results ranking, and in this section don’t forget to also always enter keywords in the URL because the URL is always read by search engines in finding articles.
- Avoid Duplicate Content, Create your website domain name from non-www to www or vice versa, choose one. because to avoid duplicate content because your domain is read differently by search engines. Or you can also buy a domain name that contains keywords that you aim at.
- Optimize content with Title, H1 and for H2-H3 subtitles, because the Google search engine is very happy with content like this. This way makes Google better understand structured and clearer content. Content with clear tags will be prioritized by Google to be displayed on the first page.
- Use Share Social Networking on your website and content, so that your website can easily be shared on various social media to promote and share articles that you create.
- Use the SEO Plugin, which can help you optimize your website such as, All in one SEO or WordPress SEO Yoast on your WordPress, this plugin is proven effective in improving SEO on WordPress.
Above are some simple SEO tips and tricks that you can apply to your WordPress site. Hopefully this article is useful and helps your website or blog get better rankings in search results.